Jenny and Nick

Jenny a sexy 23 year old woman meet Nick a sexy hot wet 35 year old man who she been having sex with since she was 18 years old  . They met at an underground club that is called “The Red Door” they had to be there early, and Nick has a lot of respect for her. She wasn't like most women in that age range, she is strong minded but also has an incredibly nice ass. And Nick was attracted to that type of body so it wasn't too hard for him to have sex with her without being too forward.
"I think we should do this again sometime." Nick suggested while his hand were running up and down the smoothness of her inner thigh. He didn't need to be told twice as he was already feeling himself getting harder by thinking about fucking her.
"You know I don't have anyone to see me tonight right?" She asked as she playfully looked up at him, her green eyes looking straight into Nick's blue ones. Her hair falling over her face , after 2 hours at the club they both left for Nick's house " I want you inside me " said jenny .
They both walk through the door and immediately went into action, both of them were already sweaty from the intense sexual act they just did. Nick took off their clothes before they fell onto the bed together. Nick started grinding on jenny and kissing and sucking all over her body, she felt herself start to feel extremely aroused. "Nick please" jenny begged as she was starting to feel wet on her pussy area " fuck baby" Nick whispered to jenny as he started to lick her pussy, making jenny come in his mouth. After cumming on her pussy Nick licked jenny clean before kissing Jenny's lips.
"Thank you baby.
THE END