030

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Florence came back to her room to see Joe waiting on her bed.

"Jesus, Joe." She stumbled, getting a grip on her dresser.

"I.. I'm sorry." He stood up, they orbited around each other. Which made Joe at the doorway and Flore sitting on the edge of her bed, taking her shoes off.

"Is something wrong?" She looked up at him, smiling. Joe breathed, "No, I just wanted to know what everyone wanted for breakfast."

"I'll ask the group chat." Joe nodded, starting to walk away.

"Wait," He came back.

She looked back at him, waiting for whatever he needed to say.

"I was wondering, if you... I don't know, wanted to go out on a date.. with me?" Joe finally urged the words out, he quickly shut his eyes.

"Yeah," Florence accepted, she had a calm look on her face. "You can open your eyes now," She laughed.

Joe opened his eyes with a large smile spread on his face.

"Yeah I- great. I will... you're, see you." He said in a song tone, "See you." Flore was still laughing as he walked out.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

@olivarodrigo

liked by jennaortega and 6,205,381 others oliviarodrigo guess who's gonna be in sour tour 😚tagged -   aukiflorence

oliviarodrigo guess who's gonna be in sour tour 😚
tagged - aukiflorence

user OMG FOR THE WHOLE TOUR???
L oliviarodrigo sadly no, just a couple in indiana 😉

user just bought my ticket rn🤭

aukiflorence joe is still yelling at me for the face mask.
L uncle_jezzy YOU SPILLED IT ALL OVER THE BED.
L oliviarodrigo joe we're gonna cancel u leave her alone 😑

user i love love love their friendship ☺️

user does this mean joe and flo sleep in the same bed😄
L user why would that mean that?
L user joe said 'the' bed instead of 'your' bed.
L user girl.

jennaortega omg we should be friends!!!

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

[finn + florence]
imessage

finn
hey, im here
with my stuff

florence
i think i'd be a little
concerned if you came
without your things 😞

finn
shut up and
come down 😒

florence
awe, do you need help?

finn
florence shut up!!!

florence
whatever
i'm coming 😒

"Hey buttface," Florence came down the driveway throwing an insult in Finn's face.

"That was friendly of you."

They both smiled at each other, "Well that's what we are isn't it?"

"Why don't you come over here and carry all my stuff?" Finn dragged her over to the car.

"Wait sorry, that's something a couple would do and we're just friends." He teased her, "You're stupid." Florence was smiling, like an idiot.

"Finn's moving in?" Millie yelled out, Olivia by her side. "Yeah, come carry my things!" Finn yelled back, Millie flipped him off.

Gaten, Caleb, and Noah rushed out the door. "Finn's moving in?" They looked at Millie and Olivia for confirmation.

She nodded and they ran off to the driveway where Finn and Florence stood.

They practically tackled him to the ground. "You too, you Danny's loving freak." Caleb pulled on Florence causing her to fall, landing on Finn.