We are in :)

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. You can't see the future, yet you know it will come; you can't see the air, yet you continue to breathe.- Claire London

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4 - unedited

April 29, 2015

Wherever you are

Dear Lord

We are all fine till now. Thank you for that. Today we all came inside the house. I have started using the desktop. Now I can use social sites without asking daddy cool for his iPhone. Well, I hope you know it that my phone got damaged few months ago. Anyway, today when I was using Twitter, I saw a video that Shah Rukh Khan had tweeted. It was a list of all the important numbers we all could contact if we had any problem. See even my favorite actor is concerned.

Now I won't pray to you to take away our problems,rather I'll just ask you for strength to go through them. I will pray to you but the motive of my prayer will be different hence forth. We had a small aftershock again but now I think we all are getting used to it. Well, I didn't feel the shock, Amu told me about it. Right now, my brother, Aditya, is watching cartoon, Amu is using her phone, daddy cool is arranging stuffs and I am listening to 'set fire to the rain' by Adele and writing this letter to you. I know it's funny that I am listening to songs but I am doing so to divert my mind from the havoc of earthquake.

44 dead bodies were found just yesterday. Oh! I just remembered, did I tell you what Amu did? On that very day (April 26) Amu's friend wanted to go to church as it was Saturday but Amu didn't let her. It was cold that day. It was not that Amu didn't allow her to go because we are Hindus and her friend was a Christian, it was because of Amu's instinct. You know what, GOD, Amu considers all the religions equal and good, staying in Nepal it is unusual that people feel this way. Amu didn't even play 'Bhajan' that morning so that it wouldn't hurt the friend's sentiments.Ok sorry, let me come to the point, the Church that Amu's friend wanted to go to, collapsed, actually overturned and around 300 people died. It could have been 301, you had called her right? But who saved her, you or Amu? Think about it God.

Well I was just thinking, why to irritate you like this... There must be so many letters you receive and so many people would pray and ask  you for different things... So I will not write to you any more. This will be the last letter. Thank you so much for maybe being there to reduce our pain. Thank you so much.

Okay, gotta go. I seriously feel that you are getting all my letters. Take care of us, keep us safe.

Praying

Saiyara Bist

__________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys, hope you liked the chapter. Thank you for reading. Please tell me how did you like it.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Keep safe.

You can follow me on:

Twitter @iamsaiyaara

Facebook @ Saiyara9

Instagram @iamsaiyara

Tumblr @minionstars9

Have a great day and night !!! :)