Chapter 12

No matter what type of a person you are , there are definitely times when you feel so helpless and angry at the same time that you just want to loose your cool and do something extremely dramatic

No matter what type of a person you are , there are definitely times when you feel so helpless and angry at the same time that you just want to loose your cool and do something extremely dramatic .
This is exactly what Taehyung feels in this moment and tries to suppress his urge to punch Jimin in his face as he watches him hug Jungkook too tight and a bit too long for his liking.

"Jungkook do you think Taehyung hates me?"
Jimin asked Jungkook as he wrapped a hand around his shoulder.

"Isn't that obvious."
Jungkook said laughing.
"I was joking. I don't think he hates you, he is just a bit you know unsociable. He takes time to warm up with people."

"Are you sure. He literally looks like he wants me dead?"
Jimin said chuckling.

And Jungkook just giggled rather awkwardly as he saw Taehyung's piercing gaze.

That's the thing Jungkook never understood. Why did Taehyung hate Jimin in the first place?
Well it's true that whenver Jungkook got close to anyone else Taehyung would be the first to shoo them away and Jungkook assumed it to be his protectiveness?
But with Jimin, he just seemed to be extra agitated.

.
.
.
.

After they reached home, Jungkook had sensed that Taehyung seemed a lot quieter than before
"Taehyung, I have an as-signment and I think I would require your help."
Jungkook said out loud for Taehyung to hear just when they entered the house.

"Are you sure about that? 'Jeon Jungkook' needs 'my'  help with an assignment, that's something New."
Taehyung asked surprisingly smiling a bit.

Jungkook gulped,
"It's a-. Actually it's not an assignment. It is rather an apology letter to Mr. Grey for skipping one of his lectures and-"

"You figured out who else would be better at writing apology letters than me. Am I right?"
Taehyung finished the sentence for him and Jungkook found himself nodding.

"Just help me this once."
Jungkook said almost begging.

Taehyung nodded and after they took a shower,
The duo found themselves in Taehyung's room.

It was supposed to be Taehyung teaching Jungkook on how to write a convincing apology letter which rather turned into a grammar session taught by "Jeon Jungkook" because apparantly Taehyung had mispelled some of the words and messed up the verbs and nouns.

"This is not the right spelling for the word,
It's A P P O I N T M E N T"

Taehyung sighed holding the pen.
Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's head.

"You are doing very well "
He said teasing him.
Taehyung turned around rolling his eyes.

Jungkook's hand was still placed on his head.
Their eyes met and they both felt freezed as they stared at each other's eyes.
The eyes that were so gorgeous and held so many emotions.
Someone had to look away cause the atmosphere was getting tense so Taehyung blinked away.

"And I thought I was supposed to teach you today "
Taehyung said as an attempt to calm down.
Jungkook smiled.

"And who the fuck thinks it's necessary to write a handwritten apology letter. Wouldn't a simple email suffice?"
He continued

"Yeah, I agree on that."
Jungkook said smiling awkwardly.

"So finally we do agree on something."
Taehyung said his voice sounded a bit sarcastic.

"What is that supposed to mean?"
Jungkook asked confused.

"Nothing really. I wouldn't like to befriend a guy like Jimin. And didn't I already tell you to not get too close to him?"
Taehyung replied.

"Oh Come on Taehyung. Why do you even hate him? He is such a nice guy."
Jungkook asked frowning.

"Nice guy hmm really. "
Taehyung laughed.
"As much as I wish to tell you what an actual piece of shit that guy is , I am afraid it will bring  back some of your terrible past memories that are better off as forgotten "

Taehyung said seriously, the last part almost sounded like a whisper and Jungkook couldn't really hear it.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

"So everything is all set right?"
Said the mint haired guy cheerfully.

A trio of well-built young boys nodded in response.

"Perfect. Tomorrow is going to be just perfect"
He slowly traced the black ink on his left arm.
"23"
His tatoo said.

"Don't worry babe. Everything is going to be alright."
He assured the guy that was nervously clutching onto the hem of his shirt.

"And now let the chaos ensue"
He announced smirking.