May 23, 2018

Part 2: Farmhouses, Relatives, and Explosions

Then in the next dream I woke up in was a sari-sari store or something which I am sitting near beside some random kid. I stood up and sprinted to who knows where and stopped near a farmhouse where there are relatives that are not mine, chilling outside under the summer heat. By the way, I did not feel it.

Then I saw some fat guy suspiciously walking towards the crops and I followed, but once I blinked he stole something that looked like green eggplants. Don't ask why but I went towards the relatives and shouted 'he stole the crops!' Multiple times but no voice came out and once I turned around to look for the guy again, he was gone.

I sulked and ran towards the farmhouse again and the distance between the relatives and said building was far for some reason that I dodged so many obstacles. Found another farmhouse with more relatives sitting outside that I decided to chill, take a break and talk to them.

Then curiously out of nowhere they placed a gas mask on my face and told me in a voiceless manner that there will be an explosion soon.
Before I could even take a step after what they said, an explosion did happen but for some reason, only the five relatives and I survived.

Too bad I blacked out as a way for the dream to end.

Note: a 'sari-sari' store is a small Filipino retail shop where they sell basic goods or necessities for the community. 'Sari-sari' means 'variety' or 'sundry' according to google.