44

___________________

2 ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 9:56 🌃

"KISS ME LICK ME HUG ME WHILE I!" me, serria and jalen sang in sync

we were in my brand new porshe going on a joyride around the city.

"ouuu girl you already got the lil stars on the ceiling gorll you lit!" jalen exclaimed while sipping his strawberry lemonade with a straw.

"yeah big veah not the lil one!" i said as we all shared a laugh.

i haven't seen them often but we talk otp almost everyday.

"yall isa kickback at mlk park and the niggas who hosting the party asked for the three of 𝐮𝐬 to slide" she said showing us the party flyer.

"alright bet tell em we be dere in like 10 - 15 minutes,  i need gas and sum liquor" i said making a u turn to hop on the expressway.

"oh shiiiit veah ain been outside in a minute she finna turn up" jalen said twerking in the passenger seat.

"yawp yawp" i said laughing. i got off on the exit and drove to the gas station and pulled up at pump 7.

i grabbed 2 $10 bills, rolled the windows down and turned the car off.

i did a light jog into the store and walked over to the counter.

"pump 7" i said handing him $10. i walked around the store and grabbed 3 waters and a gingeralle.

i slid him the other 10 as he bagged my stuff up and grabbed my change and left out with my bag.

"ay!" i heard a group of guys yell.

i hated being cat called and it would be even worse if they knew me from work. i ignored them then opened my gas tank and grabbed the gas pump and stuck it in.

i was trying my best to tune them out so i don't go over $10 on the pump.

"AY! IM TALKING TO YOU!" one of em said.

jalen quickly stuck his head out the window and saw what was going on, he wiped off his lipgloss, took off his pink shades and yelled at the guys in his manly voice.

"AY YOU TALKIN TO MY GUH? ON SOUL I BOOM ALL YAWL!" he said letting his accent slip.

"ah hell nah" they said as a collective and scrambled off like diddy and miamis roaches.