Part 1

The pogues continue to search for gold and cross. After JohnB found out that his dad was alive,he began to spend time with him and during their meetings JohnB found out a lot from Big John about gold...
~
Before the party all pogues gathered to discuss their plans about gold and cross... JJ as always made up the crazy idea that of course they did not like and they decided to postpone their conversation and meet by the fire( their place) until after the party.
~
The party started in the evening. All guests gathered and all pogues diverged. Kiara went to help her parents as the party was organized in honor of their anniversary. John B had a conversation with Sarah about something that he was concerned. Pope went to his dad to help him unload the products from the truck. JJ stressed and went to the pier.
~

It has passed a little time...

Kiara was standing among the quests and noticed JJ upset. She approached him.

Kiara: J,what happened?
JJ: Nothing...( evil voice)
He looked at her,took a pause and said: Well why all of you never listen to me?!Especially you,Kie! You never support me!
Kiara(interrupted him): JJ..
JJ: No,Kie! Stop it! Whatever i do you always do against it! And DAMN, I'm sick of it!
Kie(interrupted him again) JJ!
JJ: Don't you understand that I do everything for you, shit! Cause you're the only people I have!
Kie: J, I understand, I...
JJ(interrupted her): I am ready to do anything for all of you, even if it costs my life! Especially I am ready to do anything for ...!!!(took pause,he wanted to say about Kie but he didn't)
Look at her and then let his head down.
Kiara: JJ, don't you understand that your
plans may have bad consequences and we all worry about you and don't want to lose you ,dude..

JJ didn't say anything just looked down.

JJ: And don't you understand that there are some situations when you need to risk and it won't work any other way!!!(evil voice)
JJ: It may be the only plan(about gold and cross) that can work!( looked at her and then looked down and shook his head)
Kie: dude...(try to comfort him)
JJ: Stop it Kie! Stop!(took pause) you don't care about everything I say! And in general...
Kie: Are u kidding with me?!(starts to get angry) You're my best friend and I am worry about you,stupid! If I didn't care, I wouldn't come and talk about it,dude!

JJ pretends not to listen to her...

JJ: friend..of course...
Kie : What?( made an incomprehensible face)

JJ exhaled, looked at her and said : Do you sometimes think about that conversation on the ship?
Kiara: What?

JJ he smiled like he understood that it was hopeless to talk about it.

Kiara: Why did you mention it now?
JJ: Just don't say you didn't feel anything.
Kiara: JJ..I...
JJ(interrupted her) : Didn't you understand then?
Kiara: Understand what? Why are you saying that?(made an incomprehensible face again)
JJ(understood that it is hopeless) : You know, forget Kie!(stressed,waved his hands and left)

JJ(interrupted her) : Didn't you understand then? Kiara: Understand what? Why are you saying that?(made an incomprehensible face again) JJ(understood that it is hopeless) : You know, forget Kie!(stressed,waved his hands and left)

Kie understand very well what he said about but she didn't admit to herself about her feelings for him💔