"Presents? What for?" "Do I need a reason?"

"Oh well," He says, closing and locking the door behind him, locking the both of you in there, alone. "Open the note."

You blush until your face is as red as a tomato.

"W-what's wrong-" Then he finally realizes." OH! WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! I JUST DIDN'T WANT ANYONE ELSE COMING IN HERE- oh that just makes it worse!!" He was blushing very hard and covered his mouth.

You covered your face. The two of you just stood there, blushing as hard as you could, then a few minutes later, calmed down.
You coughed as you grabbed the note. You gasp as you unfold it.

Your eyes fill up with tears as you read the note. When you finish reading, you run up to Oliver and tackle him in a hug, your arms wrapped tightly around his neck and your face buried in his chest. He smiles warmly and hugs back, one hand on the crown of your head, gently stoking your head and the other hand on your back. You both satay like this for a while.

"Thank you..."

"Anytime, you needed that, didn't you?"

"...yeah..."

"It's all true, everything that was on the note."

"This is why I'm so grateful to have you in my life."

"I'm grateful to have you in my life." He whispers in your ear, then kisses the crown of your head softly.

You close your eyes and slowly drift off to sleep in his arms.