𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜

Today was the last day everyone from the hype house was here and also the day my dad and Hannah came back.

I walked downstairs this morning with Zoey holding my hand to see Thomas and Mia whipping up breakfast for everyone. It smelled so good.

"Awh how cute! Look at my parents cooking together." I frowned at Thomas and Mia who were melting my heart.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Thomas smirked looking up from the pan of eggs he was cooking.

I rolled my eyes while placing Zoey on the end of the counter and sitting in the seat in front of her. "Not my boyfriend."

"Really? Boof said you two uh..." Mia paused to make kissing noises.

"I need a lawyer to answer that." I laughed.

"Vincent!" Zoey's face lit up as Vinnie walked into the kitchen with his shirt off. "Ahh Spider!" Zoey hid jumping into my lap.

"It's okay! Look Zo it's not real." Vinnie touched his tattoo on his stomach showing Zoey that it was fake. Zoey pushed away from my chest to peak at Vinnie touching his stomach.

"Touch it." I looked down at the scared little girl sitting on my lap.

"You do it!" She pointed.

I situated Zoey on my lap before taking my finger and touching Vinnie's spider tattoo. I moved my finger around touching the legs. I could see on Vinnie's arms that he had the chills from my touch. We looked at each other at the same time making eye contact as I touched his tattoo.

I quickly pulled away after the awkward tension. "See. It didn't bite me."

Zoey laughed and poked Vinnie's tattoo which caused him, Thomas, and Mia to all laugh at her nervousness.

"Want some eggs zoey?" Mia picked up a plate with a couple of scrambled egg pieces.

"Yes!" She smiled. Vinnie sat beside me and instantly Zoey jumped to his lap.

"Got some competition Kai." Thomas joked.

I widened my eyes at him. "So funny. So I think I wanna do like a welcome home party for my dad and Hannah. Maybe like a bbq or something." I looked around at the 4 of them.

"Yeah sounds fun. I can help with decorations. The boys can do food." Mia added.

"I'm down." Vinnie shrugged.

Mia and I woke all of the girls up so we could start getting ready and drive around town to find some decorations and cake for the party.

"So how was your hike the other day Kai?" Marleigh smirked in the rear view mirror from the driver seat.

I glared at her earning smirks from Mia, Kouvr, and Liza. "It was good. I learned that i'm out of shape."

"And the kiss?" Mia held back a laugh.

"I-Why do you guys never hammer Vinnie?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Because you budge eventually. He gets weird and closes himself off." Liza defended.

"Whatever. We kissed and it felt good but that was it. Can we just focus on something else?" I looked out the window admiring the city.

We finally arrived at Target and headed straight to their party decorations. We got a poster and markers to make a welcome home sign, streamers, plates, napkins, and other party essentials.

Thankfully we could do anything we wanted out here without having to worry about paparazzi other than on social media. I was free to enjoy my time with my friends.