Practice (Mark's POV)

Ok so I'm actually quite bored so I guess another chapter today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's POV:

I told everyone I wasn't going on tour this summer, but I'm having second thoughts. During season 19 I fell for Witney and my feelings grew stronger during the last tour and I was hoping to get close with her this summer. I got a text from Witney telling me how much she was going to miss me and I couldn't bear it. I was going on tour again! I quickly texted Derek and told him what was up.

M: hey D I've decided to go on tour this summer.

D: nice man! Let me guess it had something to do with Witney 😏

M: oh stop! Just telling ya! I'll give you the details later. See ya!

D: k bye

I quickly hopped in the car and drove to where the rehearsals were taking place. Before I got out of the car, I texted Wit.

As I walked in the studio I heard Witney scream my name. VERY loud. I don't think she meant to be so loud. After I told everyone the news everyone cheered and Witney gave me the tightest hug I've ever received from her.

"When did you get so happy to see me?" I asked wondering why she was so ecstatic.

"Why wouldn't I be happy? Mark, you are like the best guy friend I have and I couldn't be happier that you are going on tour with us!"

"Yeah I'm really happy too, Wit. "

She smiled and then happily pranced back over to her bag and grabbed her phone. I was so happy to be going on tour this summer. I'm especially happy to be with Witney the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope you guys liked it! I'll probably update again tomorrow since Thursdays I'm the least busy. Like I said, I love feedback and if you have any ideas for stories I'm always open to help. 💕