𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬. (𝐭𝐰𝐨)

"You coming to the bonfire, Y/N?" Jeremiah asks popping his head into your room.

He sees Conrad and you unpack your things into the drawers and closet. He was expecting you guys to be getting it down already but guess not.

"Yeah, for sure! Connie, you're going right?"

"As long as you are," he responds.

"Okay, cool. Y/N, it's your first night back, so you get to drink however much you want. I'll be dd today," Jere says to you.

"Thanks, Jere," you smile at him. Usually, when you guys go to parties you end up being the designated driver since you weren't the biggest fan of drinking.

"Don't forget the keys," Conrad reminds Jeremiah, throwing them to him. Jere catches the keys and heads out of the room.

"You're just jealous because Jere has a better body than you," Belly retorts. You snickered after hearing her say that going in to give her a handshake.

"Uh, no, actually it's all about the lean look now," Steven replies. You struggled to keep in a laugh.

"What's the lean look for, Steven?" you question him.

"Matter of fact tailored suits,"

"Tailored suits," Conrad repeats. You look at him silently letting out the laugh you tried keeping in and he smiles back at you.

"When are you leaving for training camp, man?" Steven adds moving on from the previous topic.

You looked back to Conrad already knowing he had quit after finding out what happened with his mom and dad. You found out when he had called you asking for advice. Conrad only ever really did football to please his dad. You were glad, that he was making a decision for himself for once. Looking away from him you see Jeremiah debating on saying something, so you decided to break the ice.