chapter 1

Its the first day of school and I need to find something to wear. As I walk to my closest my mom is calling me .
"Ashley hurry up before the bus leave you".
Before I forgot let me tell you about myself. My name is Ashley le'nea love. Im 16 with red/black hair. Im 5'2 with light brown eyes and a corner lip dimple people say I'm thick in all the right places. Im in a gang lol I bet that the first time in your life u heard of a girl running a trap house. Well let me get ready for school. Im wear a red crop top that say dope bitch with black leggings and some red white Js. I call my best and only friend name Jasmine Rich. 
Phone conversation
Me: Hi boo wat u doing.
Jasmine: getting ready for school and u.
Me:waiting on the bus .
Jasmine: ttyl so i can finish getting dress.
Conversation end
I walk down stairs into the kitchen and seen my mom and daddy kissing .
"Stop this is where I eat you guys are just nasty that why you have a bedroom".
"Hurry your ass you and leave this damn house always talking  Shit you know what the hell you need to do is get a damn job I'm tired of paying the car note all by myself".

"Mom I  told you that I'm Trying what don't you get a job does not come from nowhere Duh".
" I don't want to eat breakfast now more". 
"Well that your lost now get out my damn house the bus is down the road."
"I can't wait to move out and its my daddy house anyway " I said under my breath
"What the hell you said"?
Nothing love you Mom and Daddy .
As I walk out the house I noticed that some one move next door . That house have been ghosted for the last 2 year . I wonder who  is moving in .
Shit the bus is coming I did not feel like running but I also don't feel like asking my mom for a ride damn I forgot to tell you guys my car is in the shop and it not like my mom is going to pay for it . I'm just going to have to work harder at the trap house and pay for it myself and she better not ask how I got the money.