New happiness found

E/c = eye colour
H/c = hair colour

We started just talking about random stuff and before we knew it we finished, time just flew by with him.

Damn we finished so fast he spoke
Yeah  I know, it's getting late maybe we should go to sleep you had a long flight.     Yea goodnight Ryan. Good night y/n.

I entered the bathroom brushed my teeth, had  a shower and stuff.
When I was done I jumped on my bed just laying there looking at my ceiling.
Ugh maybe i should go to sleep it's really late, I switched off the light and l just laid there twisting and turning for what felt like hours.

I stood up and went to the kitchen for a cup of cold water there I bumped into Ryan. Hey you still up?
I asked,  yep can't sleep you? I can't either.    Want to watch a movie? He suggested,   Why not?
We went up to his room and I sat on his bed.  What do you want to watch? Uh i don't know stranger things ?
Sure he responded with his perfect voice that just sounded like it came from heaven.
...............Ryan's POV.................

——2 hours later———————-
We where watching stranger things and I was laying right next to y/n
I looked at her, she was so beautiful I could hardly breathe.   She looked at me back with her beautiful e/c eyes
What? She asked. Nothing your just pretty,   a small smile appeared on her face thanks you too, she responded turning back to the screen, thanks I mumbled loud enough so she could hear.  

A few minutes later I felt a head on my shoulder I looked at y/n she fell asleep wow she was really mesmerising with her silky soft h/c hair and her beautiful face.

I switched off the tv and put her on a laying down position (idk how to say it please forgive me) And covered her and finally switching off the light as a laid down next to her.     Seconds later she was barring herself into my chest (hopefully that makes sense)
I brushed her hair away from her face as I finally dosed off.

.........End of Ryan's POV...............

............Sebby's POV.............

———morning———————
Sunlight was shining in my face i opens my eyes and looked at the time 9:13am. Ugh I grunted as I stud up going to the bathroom as I saw a not-so-handsome version of me (though he was still hot af )
I got ready and obviously I was fine as fuck.

I went down and desired to wake up my sister I walked over to her room and opens the door. Was she up already? Bummer..
I closed the door, not a soul awake. Wheres y/n whatever I'm gonna wake up Ryan. I opened the door of his room and saw Y/N WITH RYAN????? CUDDLING ???? I was there standing frozen in my place WHATTT?!!! I finally yelled. Ryan woke up huh? He said in his morning voice. YOUR SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER! Y/n woke up at my scream, hi she said WHAT ARE YOU DOING CUDDLING? We watched Netflix then we just fell asleep cuddling i guess? Plus not such a big deal she finished off. I left the room traumatised of what I just saw.
............Y/Ns pov .......................
Sebby finally left the room. Good morning I said to Ryan acting like nothing happened, Good morning. Can I cuddle you a little bit more ? Ryan asked randomly, fuck it he's hot as shit anyway, sure I finally answered.
I buried my face into his neck as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

Half an hour later we finally went down together for some breakfast,
The smell of pancakes hit my nose.
Good morning I said morning they responded. Want one Darren asked sure.

———after breakfast—————-
I came to my room and saw the really un-made bed I quickly made it as I later went to the bathroom and did my routine and make up (if you wear any of you don't then you didn't)
I chose my outfit

(If you don't like it go to Pinterest and pick your own )I went outside of my room and heard Reggie say "Damn y/n you look hot"Yeah bro doesn't she Kane responded Oi don't hit on my sister Oliver said It's fine Oliver it was just a compliment

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(If you don't like it go to Pinterest and pick your own )
I went outside of my room and heard Reggie say "Damn y/n you look hot"
Yeah bro doesn't she Kane responded
Oi don't hit on my sister Oliver said
It's fine Oliver it was just a compliment.
I spotted Ryan and Darren checking me out.

Yo y'all want to go to the mall? Kane suggested
We all agreed.
Me Justin, Ryan , Darren where in one car Me and Ryan at the back while Justin was driving and Darren was at the passenger seat.
We started driving as I felt a warm hand take mine it was Ryan's I rested my head on his shoulder as we drove. 15 minutes later we where there.

I got out of the car as Sebastian and the others pulled up with their car.

We all entered the mall me and Ryan holding hands at the back.

Want to go eat? Reggie suggested,
Damn bro you always hungry Justin said, yes and deal with it Reggie responds in a cocky tone. 
We arrive at the restaurant, I pick my seat next to Ryan's as Oliver gave me a suspicious look as I just brushed him off, the waiter came by to take our order  I just ordered the same as Ryan.      

——————————————————-
Hey, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Have a good day/night/morning.
ILY <3