The meeting

It was a quiet day Riley and Jake were on patrol because they sensed a fairly decent power level coming towards them. That's when they realized it was actually two people. Riley and Jake knew that it would be easy to take them down but then it happened they watched them put the potara earrings on. Jake looked at Riley and said "these guys might be tough should we?" Riley looked him in the eye and said "absolutely". They both began the the fusion dance they both yelled "FU SION HHHHHOOOOO" that's when they became one of the strongest warriors on earth. Rake yells " let's skull fuck this little bitch. Rake was wearing the regular fusion clothes but his shirt is red and black and his pants are black and blue. He approaches the mysterious fighter the person is wearing clothes similar to vegito's clothes but instead of blue and orange he wears gold and black. The mysterious figure tells Rake that his name is Naidan and he has been looking for an opponent as strong as Rake. That's when it happens Naidan skips all other super Saiyan form and goes to super Saiyan three almost instantly but so does Rake. They move so fast that anyone watching wouldn't be able to keep up Rake hits Naidan hard and he gets thrown to the ground that's when he uses the x100 Big Bang kamehameha and blasts the fuck out of Naidan it only took a bit out of Rakes energy. He had also been training with goku and vageta's fusion Gogeta they taught them a move called the star dust breaker it defuses Naidan into two people They both fly away to try and get away from Rake. Rake doesn't even try to go after them.