Silently stunned..

Reaper stared at his states with a stunned look, how the fuck did he become pregnant when he knows for a fact that he's a virgin?

He didn't even soulbond with anyone either.

And the extra memories weren't helping either.

Why the fuck did this person or creator or whatever they were ship him with different sans?

Reaper thought and frowned, it was strange, it seems like he's two weeks along and he only just gained the extra memories a few months ago.

So he doubts the same person who died and gave him the memories ended up being reincarnated or whatever.

Besides, he doesn't see anything in the deeper states about being a reincarnation or transported for the soulings.

Ok yes, he was having a set of triplets. The three he's thankfully able to touch since they were coming from him on the birth part and will take after him fully as far as he knew, there wasn't even anything about another parent in the states. The states might be hidden from everyone even himself to..he'll know when the kids are born...

It's like they just formed on their own inside his ecotobody that snapped into place two weeks ago.

He had been confused when it did snap into place but he had shrugged it off, thinking nothing much of it until it Occurred to him to check himself two weeks later.

Which honestly, it was better to check now instead of later, at least he had plenty of time to prepare since skeletons births are like humans except there wasn't much chance of dying giving birth for skeletons.

Which is a relief, either way he wouldn't have died, he's death, he's an immortal deity, not some regular old god that fate is and liked to boast about being a deity when they were only a mere god that he can remove anytime.

Reaper thought with a small scowl, he needs to get rid of fate before they start really messing things up.

Looks like it was time to kill a 'God'. He thought, better to do it now then later when he was closer on giving birth to his three kids.

After all, he was planning on getting rid of them, they weren't even needed and were planning on messing with HIS multiverse.

He can't allow that to happen. This is his multiverse, he made it after all, he's an old and powerful deity, he made this for himself and to finally be happier.

He's not going to allow some mere god to mess that up, he at first was humoring the god up until they tried sinking their magic into his multiverse and he crippled them with his own magic for daring to try that.

But now, he needs to get rid of them and lock his multiverse from outsiders who want to play god and mess with the lives in his multiverse.

After all, this place is his, he made it for himself and to finally have some friends who wouldn't be scared about him or too worried about messing up around him.

He's been here for a long time, longer then many older beings, and yes he can be mistaken as a regular reaper sans from other multiverses, it's happened a few times and he's sure it would happen many more if he were to visit other multiverses or they visit his on accident or on purpose.

He did used to have a lover, well..up until they died since they weren't fully immortal yet at the point.

They never even did it, but were planning on having kids later but, well, his poor lover died before that could happen.

He does know that his lover went into the reincarnation part of the afterlife, they probably hoped that they would see him again and be an actually immortal at some point so they wouldn't accidentally die to his touch.

He has waited a long time, he can wait longer for his lover to find him when they were immortal and can't die from his touch.

But for right now, he's got a 'god' to get rid of, reaper thought and headed off, summoning his death Scythe.

Reaper grinned, that's one less 'fate' to deal with...

____*____*_____*_____*_____*____*__
Finished with 690 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

And no, I'm not sorry on making another undertale au/multiverse story.

Ja ne~!

Especially one kinda similar to my other new grillby story and my pregnant gaster story.

I had an idea and I wrote it down.

Also I'm think of the three being transported or reincarnated but not from like a regular human who died and reborn

But of some sans who died and got reborn kind of thing.

I'm not to sure about it yet but I am thinking about it.

And if I do use it you can vote on who the possible sans are if I do it

Now I would have waited before posting this but I wanted to see how many liked the idea or a three sans reincarnation as soulings to a death god who can be mistaken as a regular reaper sans

Or it could just be regular soulings

Like I can come up with an explanation if it was regular soulings if you all prefer that

Xxx