Chapter 4: Mia Townsend Returns

It was around 7 AM as the sun Rose into the background of Palmont.

Cole rose himself up from the bed and rubbed his eyes along with stretching his arms in an attempt to wake up.

"Today is gonna be quite a day." Cole said, as he got out of the bed and went into the kitchen and got something to eat and drink, afterwards, he went into his Mazda, and drove out of the garage.

While Cole was driving, he was still thinking about Mia.

"Man Mia, wherever you are, please come, I miss you like crazy." Cole said, giving a sigh.

Cole then decided to go an arcade, since that is where he would most likely see Yumi. Since she is a fond of video games.

They hung around for a few hours, and then, Cole received a voicemail from Neville.

"Hey, Cole.

I just found a Red Mazda RX-8 with white and black decals that proclaims to be your girl, I've pulled her car into the warehouse, but, the rest is onto you. So I can tell whether if she is not lying."

"A red Mazda with white and black decals? That has definitely got to be Mia." Cole said and Yumi looked at him, confused, but followed him.

Cole got back into his Mazda, and drove off back to the safehouse alonsgide Yumi. They parked inside, and Neville walked over to them.

When Neville led Cole to the person he was talking about, Cole saw that it was none other than Mia, in a white strapless top, gray shorts, and white heeled shoes. His eyes widened as he dashed over to her and gave her a hug and kiss.

"Mia! I've missed you so much, it's been 2 months, and that's still too long for me. How were you able to find me? What about the RPD?" Cole asked.

"I've missed you too Cole. Just try imagining how I felt, then! The RPD? I called it quits, I don't work for them anymore. They would have fired me for not taking you in anyway. You told me this was your hometown so I assumed that you would have came back here, but I told you, babe, I don't have the heart to see someone like you in prison..." Mia said hugging him back.

"I'm happy that you're here now." Cole said.

"Oh btw, what happened to your BMW?" Mia asked.

"It got totalled because of Cross." Cole said grunting.

"Figures... Wait, did Cross come to work here after he was fired from RPD? Actually... He's a bounty Hunter now." Mia said.

"He works for Darius." Cole said, giving a sigh.

"Huh? That's not what I would have expected from him...He hated all racers. Has he really sunk that low?" Mia asked.

"I don't know, but he still owes me after I helped him take out the blacklist back in rockport." Cole said.

"You intend to use that to your advantage? You know how much he hates racers better than anyone! Please, be careful..." Mia said.

"I know, but he hates me the most. Because, I am the most wanted racer everywhere in the world, not just in rockport." Cole said.