11 ( interviews 🥲) Scenario POV: Cassy

So... One time we thought we lost Noah in a mall but really he was just left in the car. I said biting my lip.

Really. Jimmy exclaimed interested.

Yeah so we all went into the store and Cassy was just like: ughhh guys we lost Noah. Finn said mocking my voice.

Yeah and for some reason sadie was calm! Like not even worried she was just chill! I exclaimed dramatically.

Sadie laughed at my comment.

She was all like: I have more important things to do 💅. I said mockingly.

We were running all over the store freaking out and Noah was just chilling in the car! Gaten said shrugging in dismay.

He was literally just in the car! Millie said rolling her eyes.

We straight up left him there and didn't even know! Caleb exclaimed.

Jimmy laughed at the 7 of us.

It's not my fault you guys forgot me! Noah said defensively.

Well then who's is it? I asked catching him off gaurd.

He looked around nervously and then said, well maybe my boyfriend should have been paying better attention.

I looked around and then fired back with, keep arguin' and you won't have a boyfriend.

Then Noah looked at me like: 😳

Oop- Millie said laughing.

Sadie facepalmed. Boys she said shaking her head.

Oh. Caleb said his mouth forming an O.

Meanwhile Finn looked half shocked and half intrigued wanting to see what would happen next.