🎶Amethyst ring (pov)🎶

Alex (Quackity) PoV~

During a conversation with Wilbur, I got interrupted by Slime. "Wil, I'll be back, stay here. I'll be a second." I sigh as I walk away. Coming back after 4 minutes, only to see Wilbur left the country itself. Following his footprints, I was led to a hill right outside the border of Las Nevadas. I assumed he was there so I went up the hill. There he was.
Sitting there with his knees to his chest, staring at nothing.

Crrch. Crrch. Crrch.

I walked up to him and sat down beside him. "Hey, Wilbur?" I look at him. He was startled, he looked at me in return. "Oh, hi." Wilbur proceeds to stare into the nothingness.

Something suddenly caught my attention. Something shining in dark purple. A ring. Wilbur was wearing it. It was silver with a small amethyst rock attached.

"Wilbur? What's that? On your hand?"

"It's a ring."

"Yeah I know but who gave it to you?"

He looked away, taken aback softly by the question.

"I'm not saying." Although I pretty much figured out it was his wedding ring from when he and Sally were married.

"It's alright. I pretty much know."

He looked extremely taken aback by the expression, but he frowned, nodding subtly. "If you think it's from S.." Wilbur chokes on his words. "From Sally. I know." I put my arm around him. He sighed. "...yeah.." his eyes glistened past tears as sadness was smeared across his stitched and bandaged face as he put his head on my shoulder. I felt a tear drip onto the shoulder his head was on. It was him. He was resisting crying but tears were running down his face. "Shh~...you're ok...I know she's gone...but...you have me now.." I look out into the nothingness and smile.