prolog

We start are story where Alex and a team of elite soldiers were sent to retrieve some information.

Alex:Alright you guys ready?

Mai:I am ready.

Jackie:I am ready too.

Star:Star.

Sophie:Copy. I am so ready for this.

Then they go inside, but what they did not relises that they are being tricked.

Timeskip to when they are surrounded by the empire.

Solider 1: You are outnumbered; You traitor.

Alex:How am I a traitor? They told me this mission was to get information. Guys; I want you guys to take the secret passage that we found earlier.

Mai:What about you?

Alex:Well I am going to slow them down. I am also going to find out what happened.

Star:They will kill you.

Sophie:You are leader.

All but Alex started to have tears.

Alex:Don't cry guys. I promise if I make it out, I will find you guys. Until then, Mai you are in charge. Get them home. That is my last orders.

Jackie:Well you better stay alive.

Alex:Just encase  I don't make it. Here is my sword. *Gives it to Jackie. Then Gives the others his combat knives to the others.*

Sophie:*Quickly gives Alex a hug.*

He gives them all a group hug. Then he breaks the hug. Then he pulls out a pistols. Then the rest of the team leaves.

Then Alex is going to kill an army of 300.

General:Ok. Men get in there and capture and/or kill the traitor Alex.

Soliders:Sir yes sir. *They all start to move.*

Alex:*Gets to one of the windows and starts shooting with pistols first.*

Soliders started to drop like flies. They know how skilled Alex is. So they brought a tiny army.

Alex:*Runs out and quickly equips his shot gun.* (Well they really have brought their A game.  Time to pull out the big guns) *Pulls out a rocket launcher and shoots and kills 150 people.*

What Alex does not know is that there are the empires' best assassins that are sneaking in through the back.

Alex:*He knows he is running out of energy to equip more guns. So he throws his guns and has a sword equipped.*

Mez:*Enters the building.*

Ibara:*Enters the building.*

Sten:*Enters the building.*

Suzuka:*Enters the building.* Do you think we can take Alex down?

Sten:Well he should be almost out of energy.  So we should be able to defeat him.

Mez:I can't believe he would betrayed the empire.

Alex:(I think this is the last one) *Cuts a guy's head clean off.*

Mez:*Sneaks behind Alex and stabs him.*

Alex:*Is in pain. Looks behind him.* No I thought we were friends.

Mez:Sorry.

Then the others 4 shot him with shotguns.

Alex:*All shot up and is missing his arms and legs are so damaged.*