-04-

North Carolina, United States
December 1st - 12:03am

*i imagine this next chapter be set with red/pink/purple led lights, and this song, sooo you should too - song is "I Fucking Lust You" for those who cant see the link!

Karl watched with a soft triumphant grin, watched the way Sapnap's breaths got heavy and his muscles tensed under his feather-like grazes of skin. The blonde had the younger boy wrapped around his dainty little finger, coiled and bunched like a python around prey. He oozed smugness, dripped with a cocky smile, because he knew he had the ravenette right where he wanted him.

Karl's tongue slyly traced the sharp edge of his canines, Sapnap watched with a lustful intent, "Sad to think you're going to lose it all."

In an instance, Sapnap lost everything. The sweet touches, the yearning whispers, all dissipating into thin air as the taller's soft contact was whisked away in a mere second. Karl backed away from the man in the chair, smugly retreating out the door.

Sapnap's heart panicked. "Where- where are you going?"

Karl could only giggle, could only hear the need in his voice. The desperation.

Karl grinned, "For a shower." He answered, before snaking out the door, leaving behind a breathless panting man in his gaming chair.

Sapnap watched the door close, watched Karl's retreating figure as he left towards the bathroom.

He was such a temptation. What was this stupid game that they were playing to him anyway? Nothing. The short answer was nothing. So why the hell wasn't he following his boyfriend into the shower? Sapnap didn't know.

And with that thought in mind, he took off towards the bathroom.

The noise of the faucet head turning on taunted the ravenette to his core. Curled around his gut in a sick tempt. Twirled and coiled its way into this already stiffening cock.

The walk down the hall was anxiety inducing, left the man craving everything. The dark swirled with slivers of purple light emitting through the crack under the door. Sapnap knew suggesting the LED lights to Karl one night would be a good idea, he knew it'd come in clutch for moments like this.

With one hand on the door knob, his head started pounding with sexual frustration and pent up desperation. Both heads to be exact.

Steam rolled through the bathroom door into the cool air of the night, the pure heat and feverish fire overpowering the chill in an instance.

And there he fucking was. Showering without him.

All Sapnap could focus on amidst the fog was Karl's figure, a striking diamond in the shadowed haze.

Fuck had he missed that.

At the sound of the bathroom door opening, Karl turned. The shorter man noticed the sly little grin plastered across his pretty pink lips, and then he let his mind wander to those pretty pink lips wrapped around something else.

Karl stood under the stream of hot water, felt the warmth from the steamy heat, and the warmth from a very hungry pair of eyes that were very much staring at everything.

Oh yeah, he liked the way he was standing and staring right now. Bewildered, stunned and a whole lot of turned on.

Karl smirked, eyes wandering over the shorter boy's stoic stance, "What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Showering." Sapnap answered, and in a second, he was shrugging his shirt over his head.

Karl chuckled, as he watched him strip, watched him practically rip his clothes from his body. God, was Sapnap a piece of eye candy. Mm.. and that six pack, fuck, was he lucky. But he wouldn't let him know that.