the wedding

It promises to be a beautiful day in England today. The sun is shining and the sky is  beautiful clear blue and not a single cloud is visible.
Inside the church it is also beautifully decorated.
Today is a big day.
Today Misa Amane and L Lawiet are finally getting married and then Misa is no longer  named Amane but Lawiet. If she is married to him, she will get his last name. That's what they agreed to.
Their adorable daughter who is now a month old is called Caitlin Lawiet and looks a lot like her father. Father and daughter have the same hair color and eye color.

Caitlin Lawiet
- has the same eye color and hair color as her father L Lawiet
-is a month old
-is very very cute
-loves to cuddle with her parents and everyone who lives in the Whammyshouse
-loves her mother and Linda's singing

Everyone in the church is ready. Linda has Caitlin in her arms and she is sitting on the bench in the church and, like everyone else in the church, is waiting for the bride.
Linda is wearing a beautiful red dress and her brown hair is flowing beautifully over her bare collarbones. Matt sitting next to her is wearing a black and white tuxedo suit with  neat shoes that appear to have just been cleaned. Next to Matt is his best friend Mello. Mello has his blond hair loose but neat. Not wild. Like Matt, he is wearing a black and white tuxedo suit with neat shoes. Near is wearing the same as Matt and Mello but he has a cute black bow instead of a black tie.

And L is dressed in a black and white bridegroom suit. Everyone looks at him admiringly.
He looks so handsome!. And he has shoes on. Black neat shoes.

All four teens look at him and they see that he watches the aisle with great anticipation and a beating heart.

Then suddenly the beautiful bride appears. She has Watari by her side who walks with her to Ryuzaki to marry him and share his last name.

Everyone present in the church looks breathlessly at Misa. She's gorgeous. She has a white veil over her face. Bright red lipstick on her lips and she has her hair down and her hair flows gracefully over her slim body. Her hair really looks like gold and shines all over in the sunlight coming through the large windows of the church. Her eyes are brighter and more beautiful than ever before. Her eyes stare in love. To Ryuzaki. And she has a beautiful bouquet in her hands. Her favorite flowers. Ryuzaki looks at her and feels his heart melt as he sees her and Watari getting closer.

Linda, satisfied and very happy, lets out a deep dreamy sigh: "Wow...Ryuzaki is a big lucky guy....Misa is beautiful".

"She sure is," Near says softly and sweetly.

Linda looks at him and smiles and presses a big kiss on his right cheek that feels soft.

Then she looks again at Misa who in the meantime has come to stand opposite Ryuzaki together with Watari. Watari looks at the two nodding and smiling and happy and then slowly releases Misa's hand. After Watari releases her hand, Misa walks over to Ryuzaki and looks at him with a beaming smile on her face.

"Wow" and Misa sees that Ryuzaki is completely stunned after seeing her beauty and how beautiful she looks in her white wedding dress. He looks at her with beaming clear eyes: "You look beautiful Misa" he says madly in love.

Misa smiles: "You too Ryuzaki".

It seems as if Ryuzaki could start crying with happiness at any moment: "Wow...I never expected that I would ever get married" as he has looked all over the church at all the people who have come to their wedding and again Misa looks at.

Misa smiles and beams all over: "As a little girl I always dreamed of this day...that one beautiful day I would marry a handsome man in a beautiful church".

Ryuzaki beams at her.

"And that dream came true today."

Ryuzaki smiles: "I can't wait to say yes and kiss you".

Misa chuckles: "Neither do I" and her beautiful eyes start to shine again and thousands of stars twinkle in her beautiful bright eyes that shine.

Moments later, the pastor stands between them and it has become super quiet in the entire large church. The pastor looks forward: "We all gathered today to celebrate a wonderful event...the wedding of Misa Amane and L Lawiet".

And soon he starts talking about L and Misa's beautiful daughter. The pastor points to Linda who is holding Misa and L's daughter in her nice warm arms and everyone sitting in the church looks at Caitlin who is lying comfortably in Linda's nice warm arms. Ryuzaki and Misa smile with a beaming face.

"You two have a beautiful girl together" says the pastor.

Ryuzaki and Misa both look at him: "Thank you".

And then the pastor quickly starts with that one well-known question.

He first looks at Ryuzaki.

"L Lawiet....do you promise to remain faithful to Misa Amane through good and bad and to remain faithful until death do you part?".

Misa looks at him with bright shining eyes. Just like everyone in the church.

Ryuzaki looks at Misa with bright shining eyes: "Yes....till death do us part".

Misa can't believe her luck when she hears what he's saying.

"Ryuzaki" she says madly in love and happier than ever.

Then the  pastor looks at Misa: "Misa Amane...do you promise L Lawiet to remain faithful through good and bad and to remain faithful until death do you part?".

"Yes," she says, melting and beaming.

Ryuzaki smiles at her.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife, and you may kiss the bride."

Ryuzaki doesn't hesitate for a moment and puts a warm soft finger under her chin and pulls his face towards hers. Misa feels his warm breath around her face and Ryuzaki places his warm lips on her soft lips and kisses her. Misa kisses back and then they hear cheers and clapping from all the people in the church.