Chapter 1

Author's note
Well hey this the first chapter so I hope your ready to read this story.
Go read already.
__________
Nialls's POV
"Hey babe" I say pecking my boyfriend's lips

"Hey how are you" he says

"I'm good just my dad was nagging me again blah blah"

We started walking to our first period class, which is history. We sit in our seats.

Oh my where are my manners. Hi my name is Niall Styles and that handsome guy with the most amazing brown eyes and lips that I can't even get over is my boyfriend Liam Tomlinson. We have been dating since junior high, we are now in 11th grade. So as you can tell already I am gay and proud. But before I was not proud of that and I'll tell you about that another time. But anyway I live with my nagging and sometimes annoying, but loving dad. I have no siblings, I like food, food,food,food, and food. However I love my boyfriend and my dad the most. I'm 17 and 1050% LOVE MUSIC. Music is literally my life. I play music when I'm sad,happy,having mixed emotions, anytime really. What else can I tell you. Oh yeah I have a best friend, who is more like my brother his name is Zayn Zayn Malik he is the best guy ever. We've know each other since we were in grade school he was also the first person I came out to. He accepted me the minute I told him.

"Babe can I come over your house after school?" Liam asks

"Sure but when am I going to go over your house I've never been over and we've been together for four years."

"You can come over next week ok."

"You always say that. Wait Liam are you embarrassed to introduce me to your parents?"

"No I'll never be in embarrassed of you love. Your the best part of my life. You do know I love you right."

"Yeah I know I love you to, but please can I come over today or tomorrow please." I begged

"Fine you can come over my house tomorrow ok."

"Yes!"

Just then Mr. Sherran our history teacher came in.

"Good Morning everyone hope you all had a great evening yesterday?" He said

"Yeah." Everyone said

Class went on being boring of course as always.
*Ring Ring*
"Everyone don't forget to do your homework." Mr Sheeran says to everyone

When we walk out my best mate Zayn was at his locker on his phone doing whatever he does on his phone.

"Hey mate." I say to Zayn

"Hey Ni how are ya, oh hey Liam how are you." Zayn asks

"I'm fine what were you doing on your phone? Texting a girl." I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

"I'm fine to and yea what were you doing?" Liam asked

"I was just waiting for you guys. And no I was not texting a girl." Zayn says annoyed

"Ok ok I was just asking." I said

"Whatever" Zayn says

After they talk about what happened in history they start walking to gym class. When they walk in they see their gym teacher Mr. Scott sitting on the floor crying with chocolate and ice cream around him. Niall,Liam, and Zayn walk to Mr. Scott.

"What's wrong mister?" I ask

"What oh Styles,Tomlinson,Malik. What are you doing here go to the track."

"But sir are you ok?" Liam asks

"Yeah I am fine now go to the track."

We all nod and go to the track and start walking around. Then we star talking.
"What do you think coach was crying about?" Zayn asks