23.

" I LOVE YOU "

" I LOVE YOU "

"yeah y/n you gonna continue?" childe teased and you dropped the mic on the floor making a loud thump.

"mic dropp" lumine commented as you were looking back on your life choices. you just sighed there was no going back and reached your palm out asking for the 10 bucks.

"why hello there," ningguang greeted and you wanted to unalive yourself even more as lumine slapped the ten bucks on your hand.

ningguang the most respected student in the school had just caught you singing a sex song, wow.

"hi guys," you acted completely normal waving at them. they all just laughed stepping in and closing the door.

"xiao? are you okay?" you question as he sat down at the spot beside you. you noticed his eyes looking tired and he wasn't showing much emotion.

"I'm fine I just didn't get much sleep last night," he answered leaning back and resting his head on the top of the couch. he closed his eyes resting but making sure not to go to sleep.

"you didn't have to come then," you frowned he really looked exhausted and you were worried. "it's nothing... it's always been like this," he mumbled the last part.

you were cut off when suddenly itto screamed into the mic standing up and childe followed behind. you blinked mutliple times watching them sing their hearts out.

which was fucking hell.

"someone tell itto he can't rap for shit I'm literally about to shed tears," you whispered to lumine beside you who was clapping alone smiling not hearing you.

"what the fuck is wrong with everyone?" you lean back away from her with a concern look. there's no way they could be enjoying this right now.

"y/n I heard that! what do you mean I can't rap? TURN IT UP," itto shouted and you flinched not realizing he actually heard you.

"YEAH YOU CAN HEAR ME BUT NOT LUMINE? THAT REALLY SAYS SOMETHING," you shouted back but unfortunately childe had turned it up too high to the point where it was hurting your ears.

"whatever," you shrugged not wanting to ruin the fun and decided to join them. "y/n wanna sing?" childe grinned walking towards you with his hand out.

"bet," you agreed taking him up on that offer and grabbing his hand. he helped you up and lead you to the front of the room where you two shared a duet.

"itto got kicked," venti burst out laughing as he was drunk out of his mind. the third years were of age to drink already and so they were drinking.

the third years included venti, beidou, and ningguang. suprisingly, venti was the oldest of everyone which was suprising because he acted like a little kid.

"c'mon xiao drink drink drink!" venti insisted bringing the bottle closer to xiao who was leaning back everytime he leaned closer.

"venti are you crazy? xiao's underage," kazuha sighed coming in to save xiao as he pulled venti away.

"shut up! juice isn't wine," venti burst out of laughter as kazuha just sighed hoping for this nightmare to end. kazuha had no idea what he was even talking about since he doesn't drink.

in another world, perhaps?

"you know who's a great singer? hu tao," aether suggested with a smile.

"you mean her creepy song where people are dying?" lumine corrected.

"you suck at singing," childe insulted as you guys were walking back to the couch. "i heard your voice cracking you can't talk," you argued back.

"are you good?" you laughed walking back to your spot to see xiao all the way in the corner not wanting to be here after the incident with venti.

"clearly," xiao replied back sighing in relief happy you were back. "want some?" you teased grabbing the bottle of wine redoing the same scene with venti from earlier.

he scoffed turning the other way and you just laughed saying sorry putting the wine back on to the table which was snatched in seconds.

"this tastes pretty good!" beidou complimented basically devouring all the wine. "tastes better when you savor it," ningguang smiled having the wine in her hand swinging it slowly.

"let's have a battle!" venti proposed to beidou. "ohohoh you think you can beat me?" beidou raised a brow.

"oh god," you commented staring at the scene happening on the other side of the room. there was a lot of things happening, aether and lumine were having a duet.

venti and beidou were now drinking non-stop having the competition going on. they were guranteed to be knocked out at the end of everything.

xiao was trying his best to stay awake his eyes shutting without his will. he never felt exhausted or tired but whenever he relaxed his body he always seemed to feel all the stamina draining out of him.

xiao couldn't help it his head just landed on your shoulder giving up on going against it. your eyes widen at the sudden contact and turned to him.

"are you sleepy?" you cracked a smile knowing it from the start. "not at all," he denied but his eyes were giving up on him.

"then go to sleep I'll wake you up when we leave," you comforted with a gentle voice. you weren't sure how he was even falling asleep in such a noisy place.

"y/n ..." he called out your name barely awake. he hasn't been sleeping for two nights and has been kept awake. he had a lot of things on his mind but you were always at the top of the list.

"yes?" you responded getting yourself comfortable assuming you wouldn't be able to move for a while.

"I love you, a lot more than you think. I don't want to lose you so please don't leave me," he managed to say before his eyes closed and he went completely silent with his head still on your shoulder.

"as if I'd ever leave you."