Chapter 1

"Miss Vice?"

The girl groans and turns over.

"Miss Vice? Breakfast is ready."

Her eyes shoot open and she shoots out of bed.

"Is it morning already? I didn't realize!" the girl exclaims. She walks over to her closet and picks out her outfit for the day, a baby blue dress with a ruffled bottom and a silver key necklace. She puts on white flats.

"Yes miss, it is," her maid said.

"Darcy, I said to call me Cass," the girl told her.

"Yes miss- I mean Cass!" Darcy replied.

"Now to the dining hall!" Gabbie says in a heroic manner.

She runs out of her room and rushes to the stairs. Looking around, she starts to sit on the railing, but is stopped by a voice.

"Cassandra! Get down from there! This is not how young ladies behave!"

"But mother!" the young girl complained.

"No buts!" her mother told her.

Cass gets off the railing and starts to walk down the spiral stairs.

"Much better," her mother, Eve, says, while walking down with her, "Now I must talk about something."

"Yes?"

"It's about school..." Eve sighs, "they found out that your the princess."

Cass suspiciously coughs.

"Really?" she says in an unconvincing, high pitched voice, "I had no idea!"

"What did you do?" her mother sighs.

"I didn't do anything!" Cass exclaimed.

She gets a stern look from her birth giver.

"Fine, fine! I threatened this girl because she called me a know it all! I said I was the princess and she didn't believe me, so I pulled out photo of us and showed a picture of our family in our gowns..."

Her mother sighs and hands her a letter.

"This came in the mail for you. Apparently, it's from a witching school called Beauxbatons. Their headmistress came to see us yesterday while you were in school."

"Ok."

"Ok!? I just told you that witches and magic are real and "Ok" is all you have to say!?" Eve exclaims.

"It's obviously a joke, but whatever. I'll go along with it," Cass sighs.

~At Beauxbatons~

"OH MY GOSH! MAGIC IS REAL!?"

The students look at her.

"Of course it's real."

"She must be muggleborn."

"Just great..."

Cass settled into her magic classes and got only the best grades.

She aced the classes that showed her how to act like more woman like. Because she was a princess of course. When pulling pranks and acting reckless, she kept herself incognito. She was pretty much a Fleur 2.0, minus the mischief. Her parents were proud of their daughter and interested in her magic speak, even if they didn't know what she was talking about. And soon enough it was time for one of the greatest moments in her life.

"Girls. As you all are aware, Hogwarts will be hosting the Tri-Wizard Tournament and we will be attending. I am only going to chose some of our best students to go, so don't be upset if you weren't chosen."

The girls waited anxiously for the names to be called.

"Fleur Delacour!"

Cheering and chattering were heard through the great hall as Fleur stood up and walked to their headmistress.

"Cassandra Vice!"