45

__________________

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 10:01 🌃

my heart did a summersault into my ass as i met eyes with ryuk

"stupid fucking 3man" i mumbled under my breathe so nobody could hear.

"uhm i'll be right back" i said excusing myself from the group.

i started walking towards the sprinklers and sat on the concrete steps a couple feet away from the glowing fountains and statues.

(A/N if your confused google mlk park buffalo ny, for a image, they don't actually glow, they should it would be cool but whatever)

i glanced down at my phone and unlocked it to call savvy.

"yo this the morgue, you kill em we chill em, brooklyn speaking" he said making me laugh.

"brookie come to mlk, i'm being forced ona 3man and its making my ass itch" i explained sighing.

"so, youn wanna chill a body?" he said.

"savvy! get your ass down here" i whined.

"shut up slut, here i come" he said hanging up.

i felt a sigh of relief on me.

i put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bottle of ciroc out my purse and drank a little bit more. at that point i was tipsy enough to drive home and make it through the night.

i walked over to serria and jalen and kinda stood there awkwardly as they talked.

"so why y'all wanted us to pop out?" serria said.

"we seen yall at parties and yall stay turnt and we needed da energy you feel?" mj, the boy serria was with said.

we nodded in agreement and i walked over to the box of free prerolls.

i grabbed my lighter and held the swisher up to my mouth as i sparked it.

i took a big ass inhale and went quiet as i waited on savvy, hopefully he brought someone to take my place so i could go home. without thinking i took a big ass gulp from my ciroc leaving it half way empty.

_____________

"wassup yall" savvy said dapping up the guys. "wassup sis" he said giving me a side hug. i gave him a head nod, i was too high to acknowledge the entire situation.

"yo" i said excessively tapping savvys chest with the swish in my hand.

"what?" he said confused.

"look!" i said pointing at the sky. "yo that glowing crescent ina sky look like tj" i said doing a dazed giggle and tilting my head.

savvy tilted his head with me and we just stared at the sky in a trance.

"neveah, put the blunt down..." he said grabbing it out my hand.

i frowned and leaned my head into serrias back. she reached her hand back and patted my back.

"uh yawl, i think its time to get the fuck up outta here!" jalen whispered yelled to me, serria and savvy.

"that opp ass- i'll be right back. go to the car" savvy said throwing my blunt into the grass and
walking away quickly.

"okay cmon veah jump" serria said as she carried me on her back.

"byeee ryuk" i said waving behind me.

"you know him!?!" jalen asked. i giggled and put my finger over his lips shushing him as they laid me in the backseat of my car.

"oh course she fucking knows him" serria said jokingly closing the car door.

"3man was lowkey lame" jalen said frowning.

___________________________

𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 🙁