....A big change between you and him...

You and Kazuha have been friends forever but it's always having a change good, isn't it?

"Kazuha has been acting strange lately. He has different emotions or personality would say around you. You would consider it strange as his personality is shushing people up because you are noisy as fuck but now he listens to your shit. basically, he is somewhat fruity with you. Strange isn't it? Anyways, this is up to you if this keeps going or stops... Beidou and Kazuha along with the crew were going to Inazuma for various reasons. Well, if they're going might as well ask if you can go. You have some matters to attend to in Inazuma anyway. As you are heading towards the boat for permission to travel you see rather a familiar and would you guess who it is? Kazuha of course! Who do you think they would be? He gives a gentle wave as you walk by. You give a wave back making beidou notice your appearance. Hey Y/N long time no see! There is Beidou she is the captain of The Crux, a renowned crew in Liyue. Hello, there captain beidou! I actually wanted to ask you a favor. May i go with you guys at Inazuma? She gives a small chuckle. Of course! Anything you need! I was shocked at such a fast response but I did help with some things so I don't think it would be unexpected. Well then, this is will be my journey to Inazuma...

AN : This is my first chapter so of course it will be short please vote on this it helps a lot! 1 chapter a week! word count: 266