Doria

Next Day.
Asia P.O.V
Some days we argue but that wasn't gonna stop , that Saturday I went over his house & we was laying on the bedd watching tv .. And she said that she love me and that she always will .. SHe would sit there & give me booty rubs & massage my Feets .

Doria P.O.V
All I Can Say is I love you baby cause you are the most important one in the world , You been there for me since day one ... Aww Doria I love you Too ,

So Asia had went out with her friends while doria stayed at home with Lizzy (puppy) .. *Phone rings*
Me : Hello
Unknown person: wussup doria
Me: who This ?
Unknown Person: I'm the girl Kia from the party last night , you have have me your number!
Me: Ohh, Wussup Kia
Kia: I just wanted to see was you Available Today ??
Me: we can meet up at the park at 6 !
Kia: okay
*End Phone Conversation *
It Was 6:15 that evening & Doria was getting Ready , She went in the closet & got out a white T & some rip jeans and put on her red & why Jordan's ... She went downstairs and Went outside and drove to the park !

Ria P.O.V
I was At The Park Waiting For Doria To Come , So I Took A Walk to the water and I seen Doria Fine Ass Walking Towards Me , She Was So Cute ....

She's Tall (5'7) kinda light skin with curly hair with it shaved in the back , She's skinny With brown Eyes, She Could be mines All to myself but she gotta gf ..

But anyways, she walk towards me and said Wussup, ? Nothing Was waiting on you ..! We started talking trying to get To kno each other , So what's da move?? Doria asked ? You can come to my spot if you want to .. ! Shidd fine with me !
**They Left The Park **