{2}

Eventually, I watched as Jeno was being led off to the back stage. Mingi takes his spot and smiles at me cheekily.

"How did you like my performance?"

"You are truly a different person up there."

"You should join us next play, I'd like to see you in shining lights and tacky clothes." he smirked and nudges me teasingly.

I rolled my eyes and he chuckles, "Such a Casanova aren't you?"

"Me?" he shakes his head, "I don't know what Jeno told you, but I am looking solely for love." The boy clutches his heart and smiles even wider.

"Sure."

"You single Y/n?"

"I am not really looking."

"Heart break?" he softly gasped.

"No. Just not feeling the dating thing.."

"What a about a fling?" he says leaning his elbow on the arm rest next to me.

"I'm not opposed.. I just have to feel comfortable with that person. And NO, I will not have one with you."

He sighs placing his arm back on his lap, "If you change your mind... Just know I'll always be down for you.~"

 I chuckled before looking at the light filled stage. There Jeno stood reading his script. Another boy walks out onto the stage towards him. And the moment I take a look at him everything goes silent. He had pitch black hair and skin that almost sparkled under the spotlights. And the moment he smiled at Jeno before talking to him almost made me choke on air. I could tell how light and pure he was from the way his face and hands were sculpted. My whole body was frozen as if a venomous bug was crawling with its prickly legs digging in slowly onto my skin.

"Holy fuck-" I say out loud.

Mingi furrows his eyebrows and waves a hand in front of my face, "Y/n, you good?"

"I'm good, but who is that?"

"That's Jeongin." he says with a smirk.

"Oh." I try calming myself down to make sure I don't come off as weird. Though it was odd of me to feel such a way by just looking at a person. I have only felt this way looking at the sky or a new video game. Sure I've had crushes on looks before at times.. BUT this wasn't just that. He gave an energy that I couldn't get out of my head. Even hearing his laugh at a distance made my heart swell up. It was like seeing my favorite celebrity in the flesh.

"Cute, huh? Been trying to get him hooked up with all sorts of guys and girls forever.. Too picky.."

"Mingi!" Jeongin calls out  jumping over the edge of the stage. Mingi waves at him and he walks over. I swear I had to use all my energy not to loose it and make a bad impression of myself.

"Jeongin, this is-"

He cuts Mingi off, "Y/n. Jeno said you played games for two years together."

"Indeed, and I carry him every time." This makes him chuckle cutely.

"You should try some games with us if you're down. Maybe that will make Jeno want to play squads more." he says.

"Yeah, I would like that." I say smiling brightly. The boy sits beside me and makes eye contact as he spoke again.

"I hope Mingi hasn't given you trouble."

"Too late," I say. "He already tried asking me out." Jeongin leans over with a 'what the fuck' look on his face to Mingi.

"Didn't Jeno say NO?"

"You guys should not assume she is not interested." he looks down and back up innocently.