𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘺

I felt his hands run through my hair and his eyes staring at me. Even if my eyes were closed I could tell he was staring. It was when I started to move to my side when I realized I was completely butt naked. I practically grabbed the whole blanket and covered myself and looked at Brandon. Who was sheepishly smiling while I was going completely red.

"Good morning to you" he laughed softly and continued staring at me with his light blue eyes, I think I'll always and forever say it but I'm a sucker for his blue eyes.

"Hi-I mean good morning" I can't believe I'm naked in bed with Brandon right now. My heart was beginning to pound loudly in my chest. I wonder if he can hear it pound. I didn't know what to say, what do I say? Thanks for giving me head last night it was absolutely amazing. I don't think so.

"Tiffany," he tilted his head knowing something was wrong. Even though nothing was wrong, I'm just in disbelief and I can't believe Brandon is in my bed almost naked. "What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong, I'm just on shock" his eyebrows furrowed and a small smirk began to grow on his lips as I began to ramble. "Okay not in shock, well yes in shock but you know I'm like stunned that I'm naked and in bed with you. You know....I never ever in a million years thought that this was ever going to ever happen
and wel-" he cut me off by placing his lips on mine and cupping my cheek. I definitely expected him to touch my waist or ass maybe even tits but he didn't. He touched my face.

Slowly breaking the kiss, he kissed my cheekbone and laid back down. "I like when you get nervous around me." He really wasn't like the other guys I've been with. They honestly would have made out with me again maybe even hook up again and they would leave. They would use me then throw me away.

I don't want Brandon to be the same. Him flirting with me just to get in my pants. It's happened to me before with other guys but I really hope this wasn't the case with Brandon.

But then again, Brandon asked for my permission. He made sure I was sure of myself and felt safe around him. He wasn't like the others.

         "Honey, are you okay?"

         "Yeah, well I just-" I paused trying to think if I should even say anything. "Never mind" I shook my head and laid back down.

         I felt him move, once I looked over at him he was hunching over looking straight at me, "tell me" I sighed to myself not knowing what to say to him.

        "I don't know-I just don't want to be lead on then heartbroken. Every time a guy comes into my life they use me and then pretend I'm not even there. I just don't want that to happen because you're one of the only guys I've ever actually opened up to and been truly vulnerable in front of and I just don't want to be used. And if I am then just get out." I began feeling my eyes began to water and my nose to sting.

        His eyebrows furrowed and he began shaking his head as his thumb softly grazed my cheek. "Tiffany, I'm not using you. I would never use you. I-" he paused and stared into my eyes. My stomach began to twist and my hands began to sweat. "I love you"

           I broke.

           Once I blinked tears ran down my cheek.

           He loves me.

          He really loves me.

         "I always will love you. I love everything about you. From each freckle on your nose to the tip of your toe. I don't know how else to show you how much I love you." I knew he was going to say a whole speech, there was no way he wasn't, he always does. So I kissed him, I still felt tears run down my cheek but they weren't sad tears, they were very much happy tears.