🅈🄾🅄 🄽🄴🅅🄴🅁 🄲🄰🅁🄴🄳

♤「 Little backstabbers 」 ♤

.

Keywords:

S/t (skin tone)

H/c ( hair color )

F/n (father name )

M/n (mother name j

_____________________________

She was their shadow while they received all the attention and fame
They never cared about her.

To them, she was just their dumb sister.

A yell from a woman was heard from the kitchen, then accompanied by a man, stuff being thrown didn't help muffle the yells of the two adults. There stood a little girl with blonde hair, violet eyes and s/t skin.
She didn't seem that fazed by the current situation as if it was a daily thing.

Meanwhile inside another room that was upstairs layed a boy with blonde hair that was in braids and violet eyes, comforting the younger one with the same features as him, only, his hair was shorter. The younger slightly shook at the sound of breaking glass while the older seemed worried for his brother.
He wanted it to end so his brother would calm down. He didn't even bother to check on the girl who was actually watching the incident. Heck who knows if he even knows about her existence at the moment.

Soon, a loud crash was heard, soon being added with a scream from the young girl. That scared the two boys who locked themselves in a room, waiting for the chaos to end.

Fear struck the girl as he saw the women on the floor together with broken glass either around her or on her pale skin that had blood from her waist up to her head. Her mother became pale by the second as she soon stopped breathing.
Her father quickly shot a glare and the young child and slowly made his way towards her. "Oh darling~ don't tell anyone about this or papa will be really mad ok?" He indirectly threatened the girl who could only nod with tears streaming down her red cheeks. Her father looked at her with a smile while wiping her tears.

"Go on now, I'll fix this up while you go to your room" he began, slightly turning the girl towards the stairs. The child made small and shaky steps on her way to the stairs, her teddy bear was being held tight by her while her white stockings were slightly tainted red.

"Was I at fault?" She asked herself as she made her way through the hallways

"Could I have done something to avoid it?"

"Was I really that dumb?"

"Did I let my own mother die?"

She kept on whispering all these things to herself.
Something stopped her in her tracks as two small arms were wrapped around her waist. She looked at the small boy in confusion as he only hugged her tighter "are you ok sister?" He asked in a very worried tone. She slightly trembled remembering the current events. She kneeled down and hugged the young boy while sobbing in his shoulder.

After about three minutes, she felt the boy being pulled off of her as ran glared down at the kneeled girl.
"Don't hug her rindou, she's useless, she let mom die" he harshly spoke, never leaving eye contact. She looked at him in horror while shaking her head no in fear. She quickly stood up and tried to grab the tall boys hand but it was to no use as he soon pushed her away while leaving with the young boy who looked down in sadness, the little boy wished he could hug his sister and comfort her but he knew he had to start hating her, for the sake of his brother.

The flashbacks kept on repeating as if it was in loop and she couldn't stop it.

________________________________________________________

Heavy breathing could be heard, sweat was visible on her forehead and tears were evident on her features as well

It was all a nightmare. The girl is now 28 years old and she still gets nightmares about that day.

She quickly got out of her black sheets, running towards her kitchen as she grabbed a glass with her shaky hand. The glass in her hand slipped, creating a mess as she cursed to herself but she had to ignore the mess for now.

She grabbed another glass and filled it with water and quickly grabbed her pills.

The women soon grabbed a broom and cleaned the mess from the floor as her vision became slightly blurry. She didn't know if it was tears threatening to spill out or her tired state. All she knew is she had to do something about those nightmares the next day. And she knew exactly what could calm her.

Her brothers were probably going to hate her more but that didn't matter. It's not like she could reason with them.

"Like I said, they never cared." She smirked at the mirror.

____________________________________________________
🅈🄾🅄 🄽🄴🅅🄴🅁 🄲🄰🅁🄴🄳
__________________________________________

____________________________________________________🅈🄾🅄 🄽🄴🅅🄴🅁 🄲🄰🅁🄴🄳__________________________________________

English is not my first language!! I'm so sorry if there are any grammar mistakes and feel free to correct me please!