Chapter 26

In the middle of Anya's running competition Loid and Yor disappeared. The two of them stopped the infiltration of Dyna Beckham's goons. It was exhausting, her goons are good with combat skills and gunshots but the couple still manage to defeat them. During Loid's last fight, he fell on his knees as he got stabbed by one of Dyna Beckham's goons near his thighs. Good thing Yor was there to rescue him. She's fast and smart to hit and stabbed the man's chest multiple times.  She was covered in blood but she didn't bother. 

"Hon you're not okay, we should ask the higher-ups for reinforcement." She said. She's worried to her husband's state. He's wounded and tired.

"What if there are second wave of Dyna Beckham's goons?" Yor added and applied pressure on Lloyd's bleeding left thigh.

"I already contacted them. We need to chase that madwoman. What if she got Damian and Anya? They'll be in great danger." Lloyd said. He's worried for his daughter and of course, Damian. Yor with all her strength carried him out of the gym.

"I'm thankful that I married a strong woman like you." Lloyd said and was attempted to kissed her cheek but Yor shoved his face away from hers.

"Don't kiss me, I'm covered with blood. You can kiss me later, once we're clean. By the way, you're welcome, hon." Yor said and winked at him.

As they walked out of the gym, they saw Dyna Beckham running at the stairs that leads to the rooftop. Then they saw Anya... Walking. Just walking and a sly smile on her lips. Loid felt shivers in his spine. Even Yor can feel it too.

"I can feel Forger's presence hon. I think Anya's alter ego is unleashed. This is bad, hon! Forger might kill Dyna Beckham. We need to hurry." Yor said. She's alarmed and nervous that Forger might kill Dyna Beckham. Forger is not saint nor humane. If she finds you bad and guilty... She'll have no choice but to end your life.

Flashback

Forger... The other 'self' of Anya. Fearless, emotionless, tame less, and merciless. Loid and Yor tried their best to locked Forger in Anya's deepest core for years. The last time Forger went out of her system was the time Loid almost died in the hands of the syndicates. Anya was there, captured and held hostage. She was crying, begging the syndicates to stop hurting Loid but they weren't listening. Instead they're enjoying her cries. Just then Anya stopped moving, one of the syndicate's man felt her raging aura, he was about to kill her when Anya... No it was Forger strangled him with chains and in just a snapped... The syndicates inside the warehouse are bathing on their own blood, lifeless.

Forger's eyes were bloodshot and wanted to kill every single person whether it's a syndicate or civilian. She's been locked up for years and she's been waiting to get escaped and continue her deeds.

Forger looked at the woman who just arrived. She's soaking with blood yet she has no wounds, just a few scratches and bruises on her arms and legs. Forger smiled like a villain and open her arms. Finally! An ally! She kicked the flailing syndicate out of her way and went to the woman.

"I'm Forger. You look amazing." She introduced herself. The woman remained stoic in her trance.

"Where's Loid?" The woman asked. Forger licked her blood on her lips before answering the woman.

"The blonde one? He's over there, looked lifeless." Then she chuckled. The woman looked at her piercingly. Forger felt goosebumps but she remained cool and smug

" 'Anya' the weak girl in me begged me to save that guy. So, yeah... That's why I came out of her system. Don't get me wrong, I never ever hurt him. If I did, Anya will kill herself and that's the end of me too."

The woman sighed heavily. Then she walked past her. Forger saw the glistening tears streaming on her cheeks as she held Loid's wrist... Checking his pulse.

"I'm Yor. This blonde guy is Loid he's my husband. Thank you so much for saving him. But Forger, we need Anya back." Yor said and smiled. A weak smile but it touches her soul. Forger nodded and bowed her head. But as the minutes goes by, Anya's body fell on the floor... Unconscious.

The next day Anya woke up at the hospital. Beside her is Loid... He's in coma. She cried and cried harder. Yor came in and told her that they got into a vehicular accident. Yor hide the truth. She lied in order to protect Anya's sanity and innocence.
Forger needs to be hidden in the dark but Yor made sure that someday maybe one day... Forger will embrace light and not darkness.

End of flashback.

"I beg of you Anya. Maybe we can sort things out. It was an accident that Damian fell on the stairs and-

Anya- no it's Forger. She lifted an arm chair and throw it to Dyna Beckham but the wicked witch was able to dodge it. Forger snorted and grab a piece of sharp steel.

"I miss ripping someone's body apart. You know that, witch. And it's Forger. Anya is not here to entertain your annoying shitty please. The girl is crying over that boy you pushed on the stairs.

Dyna Beckham can feel her body shaking because of too much fear. She wanted to call Sophia for help but she knew the girl won't help her anymore. Sophia remembered everything that's why she betrayed her.

"Before I'll kill you maybe... I'll torture you first, yeah!"

--------------------------------------DamiAnya
Sorry for the long update. I was busy back then.🤣 Have fun reading.