One Shot

Right after the series Nunew distanced himself from Zee he knew all along those sweet moments were just for the show it wasn't really real. And distancing himself from Zee would save him from heartbreak.

Zee on the other finally felt free after the series he can freely express his adoration to Nu now he doesn't have to restrict himself by the way he would treat Nu since he doesn't want it to be called fan service. So now that their series is finally done he would love to freely show his feelings to Nu but the other person was the opposite. Right after their series, he became distant which made Zee confused and hurt at the same time. Nu doesn't react to him like before, he's not as attentive and observant as before, he became so aloof and distant to Zee that it feels like he was avoiding him which made zee wonder what did he do wrong for Nu to act like that. He had the chance to confront Nu after one of their events.

"Nu let's talk"

"About what hia?"

"Did I do something wrong? Why are you being so distant?"

"No hia you didn't do anything wrong"

"Then why are you acting like this? Why are you treating me this way?"

"It's for the better hia"

"Better? What do you mean? Please enlighten me."

He sighed deeply like he was so fed up.

"Fine, I'll explain it to you. I know very well that all we have done in the past were all fanservice."

He is hurt by the younger person's word so he never really thought of it as a sincere act it was just working for him after all.

"So I gave you the favor to distance myself from you immediately I don't want to burden you with my clinginess aren't you happy with that? I won't give you a hard time getting rid of me."

"Do I look happy about it? What made you think that I would get rid of you after the series?"

"Well, that is what everyone around us says, for you, it is just a one-time thing that after the series it would be the end of us too."

"Huh?! "he reacted in disbelief.

 "So you trusted them more than me?" he can't believe what he's hearing from the younger person. 

"Your words are very hurtful Nu. I can't believe this while I am thinking of developing our relationship after the series here you thinking of cutting ties with me. That alone answers that you didn't really develop any feelings for me during our series. Wow, Nu how professional of you. All those moments of us together must've meant nothing to you. Fuck this hurts so bad."

Zee feels like his heart would explode from all the emotions he's feeling right now. He's disappointed, hurt, sad, and angry all at the same time.

"I'll tell you this so I can start moving on already because it seems like my feelings will never be reciprocated it was one-sided after all. I like you, no I love you. It started from a simple attraction but then you are so good at acting that you made me fall for you." He said with sarcasm. "Sorry for not being professional enough to separate work from reality you can forget what I confessed goodbye."

With that Zee left Nunew. All Nunew could do is to stare at the back of the man who was walking away from him. "This is the result of my decisions. It's ok Nu it's for the better," he comforted himself.