Intro

This is BTS

This is BTS. Biggest boy band in the whole universe. Boys who hear the voice of teens pain, Always be teens side. The boys who always love their fans who called 'Army' from their bottom of heart.                                                                                                                                                                                       *For the story their lines as BTS*                                                                                                                                              BTS have the powers to teleport anywhere. Their soul can leave their bodies after 8.00pm. They been gifted these powers by a god. But they don't know it. There are so many darkest and deepest secrets in this story. You can find more about these if you continue reading this

 You can find more about these if you continue reading this

Leader of bangtan Kim namjoon known as RM.                                                                                                                          *powers*                                                                                                                                                                                           He is the god of destruction.                                                                                                                                             Next leader of the god world,human and universe.                                                                                                 He can control this universe just from his mind.                                                                                                        Inteligent,kind and kinda of weird sometimes                                                                                                         He has a super natural power that anybody can fall for him.                                                                             He has a element called 'Univearth'. He using it for control his power. It's also a  most dangereous stone in this universe. He is the only one who can touch this stone. ( Plz remember these things. So important for  this story later.)                                                                                                    *weakness*                                                                                                                                                                                     His members,family and fans.                                                                                                                                           Afraid of thunderous.