Part 27

Flashback Hidden planet, 13 years ago Clan Crim Colony

It showed Wasni Crim having the entire leadership of Clan Crim

It showed Wasni Crim having the entire leadership of Clan Crim. Each one of these warriors control clans sworn to Clan Crim. Each one has at least a thousand warriors under their direct command. It also showed half a dozen Khal warriors that have been secretly speaking to many clan leaders that are still sworn to them across the galaxy.

(A/N thinks of each person in charge of many clans it differs from person to person. But each person all answers to the leader of Clan Crim or Khal depending on which clan they are part of and the head of that said clan will answer to the war chieftain the leader of the alliance of the three clans)

This was effectively the leadership of the Alliance of the three clans. This was the first meeting since the fall of Clan Rord and most of Clan Khal.

This was a very secret meeting even to the clan leaders they are in charge of don't know about this.

"Cousins it's great to see you all alive and well. I Wasni Crim head of Clan Crim call for the Great meeting to begin." Wasni said and all hell broke loose.

"Countess Wasni! You know there has to be a War Chieftain. We need somebody to lead us! I have 3,000 warriors wanting to continue the war!" A Crim said causing many to mumble and say similar things to each other.

"Our cousin is right Countress many of the clans are asking some are even demanding why we are not avenging our cousins that were slaughtered! I say we march for war!" A different Crim spoke causing many to speak and agree.

"How?! Clan Judu was the most powerful clan under Clan Rord's control now they have taken control of most if not all of their Clans! If we march we will lose half our warriors if not all! We need a War Chieftain now more than ever." A Khal said back to him.

"Coward! And you call yourself a Khal! No honor!" A Crim said.

"You bastard!" The Khal roared standing up but a different Crim grabbed his shoulder.

"No, you don't Khal!" The Crim yelled.

"We should just take Lord Khal and leave!" A different Khal yelled standing up.

"ENOUGH!!" Wasni yelled standing up and stopping them from drawing weapons.

"Enough! You spit on our ancestors' dream! How dare you draw weapons on family! Shame on you! Shame on all of you! Is this what Corgos and Daurauss would want! Hundreds of our cousins died so the other half of the family could kill each other!" Wasni yelled ashamed of her cousins she took her helmet off and dropped it to the ground showing her long bright red hair and green eyes. With there was a claw mark over the left side of her face. Her anger was fuming.

"Why not we are dropping left and right! This is the closest the Three clans have been extinct since the Great plague 2,000 years! Why not let's go kill each other and get it over with! Come on strike me down!"Wasni yelled causing all the warriors to look down in shame and think about all of those that should be standing beside them now but they were gone. And then all sat down with an angry Wasni following suit after the heated moment.

"Now About the absence of a current War Chieftain. The last War Chieftain and the War Chieftain Template decided that Red would carry the heart and love of the Mandalore if they should have fallen in battle! And that is the law of the Alliance of the three clans. That's our law! And I expect for us to respect their wishes. So until he is ready we have to discuss the future. Now again. I Wasni Crim head of Clan Crim call for the Great Meeting to begin." Wasni said again.

"Countess. How is Red's training? Has he begun training in the forms?" A Crim spoke causing many to look at her in awe hoping for something.

Hoping for him to live up to his namesake and be worthy of his bloodline. She sighed at this. Knowing they wouldn't like this.

"Red's parents never trained him in that area because of his...condition...b-but I promise you he has the heart of a warrior." Wasni try saying confidently and this caused many to look at each other and shake their heads in disappointment.

'Corgos and Daurauss. I can't lead them as you did. I hope your decision was right. I will do my best.' Wasni thought to herself.

"How is his injures Countess? Is it getting worse?" A Khal asked causing her to curse

/-/-
It showed Red playing with many of his visiting cousins but he couldn't keep up with them it was just too much for him right now.

Fernis while playing with a couple of his Khal cousins saw Red sitting on the ground holding on to his chest.

Fernis ran to his cousin's side ignoring the others. Fernis ran to him and kneeled beside him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Red catch your breath okay. Just calm down. I think your air filter is almost out. Do you have a fresh air filter?" Fernis said patting his back slowly causing Red to look in his side satchel on his leg and pull out a fresh air filter for his helmet.

"Last one you have?" Fernis ask and Red nodded to him he went to switch the air filter on his helmet when it was grabbed out of his hand causing them to see a cousin from the Khal clan with it in his hand.

"Hey, guys what is this!" The Khal said laughing causing the 50 other cousins in the area to run up to him and look at the device.

"Hey give t-t...tha..back!" Red said reaching for his air filter for his helmet while he struggled to breathe with the device on his helmet starting to make a loud beeping noise.

But the Khal just laughed and held it away. "By Mandalore, you're a freak! Are you a tainted Mandalorian!" The Khal said laughing causing others to laugh and curse at Red but with many cursing at them also for that's not the teaching of their clans.

"Hey, giv..." Red couldn't breathe anymore he was on his knees struggling for air when the light on his filter went red.

"No way your blood is tainted!" The Khal said throwing the fresh air filter at a tree where it shattered with the air leaving it causing Fernis to scream in anger and punch the Khal but he was jumped on from behind.

Meanwhile, it showed Red's mask was out of juice and air and wasn't working anymore and he couldn't breathe so he pulled the emergency latches of his helm and mask wanting to live just a bit more he ripped his helmet and mask where all the kids fighting looked at him in horror and backed away but his lungs just started to feel like they were on fire so he didn't care with his vision starting to go black.

"Red!" Several honor guards came pushing back the children and one of them picked up Red. With one of them having a fresh air filter.

"Red took off his mask! Help me put it back on!" The honor guard said and they put the mask back on Red and latch it and turned the power back on showing it to be green but Red wasn't breathing and the honor guards flew with their jetpacks with one of them trying to feel a pulse on Red but nothing.

"We got to hurry! Send word to the healers that Red needs another operation! Now! Mandalore please save this child."

Please vote and comment and the next chapter will show what happens between this point and their first time meeting the Talz. And then it should be right back in the present time. Please comment on wyt happens to him that needs him to have a mask and a special air filter