Alpha Raven

Author :KindesttRegardss
Status : Complete

Summary :

Eventhough the room was dark, I could still see the one person who made my heart skip a beat. He stood there, his hands tucked in his pocket, staring at me.

So entranced by the Alpha's beauty I didn't notice the foot in front of me. Within a second I tripped over the foot, causing the cake fly out of my hand. I managed to keep my balance, but I couldn't ignore the gasps from around the room, and an inhumane growl from in front of me. Hesitantly lookin up, a shocked gasp let my mouth.

The Alpha's venomous gaze fixed on me. He growled once more making me jump back two steps. Too focused on the door, I was shocked when the Alpha pushed me against the wall, pinning my hand above my head. His face was still covered with cake but his bloodshot eyes could be seen from miles away.

Alicia Faye, a girl with extraordinary personality. She's confident but social awkward, has good manners and when she walks into a room she's a breath of fresh air. She doesn't care if a person is wealthy, middle class or poor and treats all the people in her life with the same respect and care. Even though she has the biggest secret known to the werewolf kingdom resting on her shoulders, she always smiles. Unable to make new friends in a fear of losing her secret she stays to herself, only speaking up when she needs to put someone in their place.

Alpha Raven, an Alpha with an enigmatic personality. He's feared but no one has heard a word from him. He ignores any living organism and when he walks into the room, it's a sign for everyone to leave. He respects all his pack members no matter their social status. He has never been caught smiling since what happened. Ever...

What happens when Alicia Faye meets Alpha Raven? What happens when they meet each other?

Rate : 8.5/10