Chapter 1:Prologue

31st March 2022

Was just finishing watching a Vtuber Livestream from Uruha Rushia's archive before it dissapears,as her archive will start dissapearing by tommorow..

Was still a little bummed out on what happened to her."Why did it have to happen? Couldn't it have been solved even better on that day?" And all that.It was too tiring thinking about that so I decided to doze off to not overthink too much.As Im still in my sleep,I was hearing something...very familiar...someone was humming this very familiar song...(Iris).When I was gonna wake my eyes up,I suddenly look around not to see my own bedroom,but a forest...

As I woke up and walk nearer to the source of the voice,suddenly only to notice a very familiar face that was humming.Young looking,red eyes,green hair,with blue dress.

Hearing the familiar tune from her while there she was,right in front of my eyes,humming without noticing me seeing,as suddenly I tried to quietly walked closer only to accidentally stepped on a twig,which caught her attention to turn around.As she turned around,I saw tears coming out from her,like the pain inside her..As I was about to reach and talk to her,she quickly ran to the tree further and as I was about to catch up,only to see nothing in sight..but a certain familiar item on the ground.

It was a book.As I picked up the book,I suddenly hear loud running footsteps coming from the bushes,with someone saying "ahoy!" a lot.As I turn back only to see the one and only,Houshou Marine.

As Marine was looking around,she suddenly saw me,but catching her eye on what I was holding."Ahoy!Looks like we found some hefty treasure!Rile em' up gang!" as she shouts waving her sword pointing towards me.As all of a sudden her whole crew suddenly run and knocked me down... unconscious.

As I suddenly awoke again from there.When I tried to move my body,I felt a source of resistance,only to notice that my body is bound to a ship pole as I look around to notice that I'm in a boat."So...I see our little stranger has woken up..",A voice coming from the side,Houshou Marine,grining at me."Release him,my dear crew!Let's not treat our dear guest badly"She ordered her crewmates as they untie the ropes around me."So,where did you get this hefty treasure from..?"She asked as she pulled up the book I was holding not so long ago."It was from someone you know,Uruha Rushia,have you heard of her?" I replied."Uruha....Rushia...?" Marine asked.

"Who's...Rushia..?"..