Monophobia

*3rd Person*

Nanon was crying by himself in the living room. Wonwoo, His father, was out to get food. Ohm,his boyfriend, was coming late. "Ohm!' He cried out as he saw his boyfriend opening the door. The weak one, ran to ohm and hugged him tight. Ohm apologised numerous of times for coming late and kissed his forehead. Nanon in his lover's chest, telling him all the things he thought about while he was alone. For example, fear,anger,suicidal and loneliness.

"Love, let's just rest for awhile okay? And don't you dare say that, everyone loves you mostly me but still," Ohm said while laying Nanon on to the bed. Eventually, they both went to sleep while cuddling.

*Ruk's Pov*

I knocked on Mr Kim's front door numerous of times. I groaned in annoyance as I heard no reply. I went and bent down and took the the key under the "Welcome" mat. "If anybody is here reveal yourself. I am Mr Kim's assistant!" I shouted hoping someone would hear. He lives in a Mansion what do you expect? I heard a door creak open. The person who came out as Yoon Ohm

"Yoon Ohm Yoon Jeonghan And Seungcheol's son"

He looked directly in my eyes as if I just murdered Someone. This is going to be fun.

"Who are you?" He asked. Did he not hear what I just said? Is he deaf?

"I'm Kim Mingyu's assistant I need to check something-" I kept quiet as I heard a boy crying.

"Kim Nanon son of Kim Mingyu and Kim Wonwoo"

"Hmm just let Nanon cry for awhile he will eventually faint been here numerous of times don't ask I work for his father" I continue to talk as I put out my hand to offer a hand shake. He slapped my hand away. Nanon suddenly came out of his bedroom and ran to me

"Auntie Ruk!" He ran to me and hugged me. And of course I hugged him back. You probs didnt know but I meet him frequently.

"Nanon! I'm sorry I couldn't come here often now, your stupid father gave me too much work" I complained to him as we let go of the hug. He laughed and agreed that his father can be too strict some times.

"Ohm, this is Auntie Runk,Auntie Ruk-" I cutted him off and gave him a signal that I know who's Ohm. Nanon and Ohm was confused

"Yoon Ohm Son of the Yoon family. Has the most amount of rewards,certifecates,etc" I told them more info about what I know about Ohm. Nanon and I talked alot. And we both ended the day in peace...

"Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm,Yoon Ohm"