Chapter20-battle

Phoenix's p.o.v
I stood in my battle stance ready to battle but then something happened I saw a bright light and then nothing.
After a while I finally saw something it was the guild? I was like standing inside but not. I looked down as I saw us battling? I looked over at Lucy as she tried to defeat one of the guild members he brought over. I watched as she pulled out numerous keys at first she was on a roll but then I looked over only to see the guild master for Raven tail make a surprise shot at Lucy and she collapsed to the ground.
"Nooo!!" I heard everyone yell almost as in sync. I looked as her breathing slowed and started to stop. But then He started firing shots everywhere and I looked as most got shot down. I looked around in anger and wanted to kill him.
I felt my self being hit then I opened my eyes to see I was still in battle stance. What was that? I looked around as everyone was still here. I quickly thought back to what I read in a book on how sometimes people could see the future. Was that it? Everyone dies, because of me? I quickly got back to reality. "Everyone leave!" They all looked at me confused. "Leave!" I put more force in my voice. "We don't leave family behind." I turned to see Natsu looking at me with that heroic face.
"Don't you get it!" Now I was trying to hold back the tears.
"Oh cut the tears." I looked at my old guild master in disgust. I then put up a fire sheild blocking everyone else but me and him.
Everyone looked at me with shock, anger, and hurt. "This is just between you and me." he silently agreed.
I then heard everyone start beating on the fire and Natsu trying to eat it. But I knew this would happened.
I tried to mouth sorry but then i got hit with a wave of power, then multiple times. I tried to fight back but something just wouldn't let me.
Then everything became clear. I stood up with all my strength. "What the hell, you should be dead!" I saw him about to through his power at me and when he did I ate it just like fire. I could see everyone look at me with shock.
And the Raven tail guild master got event more mad. He keep shooting rapid fires at me but I ate every one.
My stomach started to feel weird and before I knew it all the fire and light I consumed shot right out at him. i heard him scream in pain and then blacked out.

~well gona stop it there😈 And I started getting mad at myself to have her get bet up like that so I'm just like eff that she gona go beast mode.~✌🏽😊