Chapter 12.

Alex heard her heart pounding in her ears, her chest moving up and down as she took in small breaths, she could see him. He was there, the light was blinding but she see could him.

"Stiles. Keep going. I can see you, Stiles, don't stop!"  Alex called out

Alex blinked and light was gone, stiles was no where To be seen. He was still gone.

"Stiles?" She questioned

"Alex..." Lydia cautioned, her voice Soft

"Where is he? It was working. You saw him, right?" Alex looked back at her friends, they all had the same sympathetic, soft look in their eyes.

"We didn't see anyone."

Alex shook her head "No. He was here. I know it."

Lydia took Alex's arm, she walked her back into the bunker, Alex barely said two words. She saw stiles, she knew that he was there.

Scott pushed the door closed, Lima appeared Just before it closed causing Scott to jump.

"Liam..." Scott questioned

"There's something you need to see." Liam panted

"You're still here." He questioned

"But everyone else is gone. All of them. They're all gone. Look, you have to come with me." Liam urged.

"What is it?" Scott asked

"I-I can't explain it. I have to show you." Liam stammered,

"Uh, all right. You guys stay here. Just in case. Isaac and I will go"

"In case Stiles he comes back?" Malia asked, sounding doubtful

"If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." He explained reminded them, both him and Isaac were gone In seconds.

Malia walked over to the door, she opened it

"What are you doing?" Alex asked

"We're gonna go find Stiles." She shrugged

"Scott told us to stay in case he shows up here."

"Stiles isn't coming here. If he was, he would've, and he hasn't, so he's not."

"You still think it worked, right?" Malia asked

"I know I saw him." Alex nodded confidently

"And you're never wrong about these things" Malia tried to encourage

"I wouldn't say never."

"But right now?" Lydia asked

"Right now, I'm not wrong. Stiles is out there. I can feel it."

"Then what are we doing standing here?"

...

The three girls reached the school parking lot, they assumed that would be the first place he'd have come back too since he disappeared there.

Alex felt hopeful when she seen the empty carpark, fresh tire tracks leading the way.

Lydia bent down to investigate "This looks fresh. It's from Stiles' Jeep. It must have just left."

"Without his keys?" Malia asked

"I left my set in the glove compartment" Alex told them, "I figured if he was to come back he would find his jeep"

"Then he's here. We have to tell Scott." Malia urged, pulling Lydia from her crouched position. 

They all turned, within seconds train tracks had appeared, heading towards the school, they walked further and noticed the tracks had branched everywhere.