Brb crying

Guys I'm legit in tears rn.

Let's rant about this shall we.

Okay so first I'm not gonna trash any of them and I hope to god you guys won't but I'm not your mother in not gonna tell you what to do.

I wish Ashton would just freaking tell us he's dating her already!!! Like I hate being on the outside and like he's lying to us.

Yeah I mean it's tearing me apart inside the thought of him with a gf and I keep feeling like he's not gonna have time for us anymore like everything is falling apart.

I wasn't truly convinced they were dating until I saw this picture and now I am 😪 friends just don't act like that.

I just don't want the band to fall apart bc of some girl who doesn't have a very good reputation.

Even though she's so f-Ing gorgeous every time I look at her I get insecure idk he looks so happy and I want him to be happy so why do I feel this way?.

I am dead ass in tears while writing this someone tell me it'll be okay.

I'm having like anxiety feeling like the band is gonna break up and in probably overeating just bc of this stupid thing I saw on the internet about that might happen but idk.

I just.. if the band breaks up tbh I don't know what I'm going to do with myself but I know I don't even want to think about it

So yeah sorry this wasn't an update I just wanted to share this with you guys.