Part 2

There was a knock at the door. "Oh, that's Shadwell and Tracy with our Eden." Aziraphale said excitedly as he dashed out of the room, leaving his husband with his current crisis. 

"PAPA!" Eden squealed when Aziraphale opened the door, her wings popped out, hitting Shadwell in the face.

"Oof! Steady on!" Shadwell gasped, quickly handing the toddler over. "I always forget she can do that."

"How was she today?" Aziraphale asked as he hugged his daughter tightly, smothering her in kisses. 

"She was an angel as always." Tracy said fondly as Aziraphale beckoned them inside. "How did her room turn out?" 

"It's splendid, although we're not sure how she'll like it." Aziraphale set down Eden and she toddled back to Shadwell,  "Wellie!" Eden said as she grabbed him by the hand and led him to the coffee table in the family room, where a plate of chocolate chip cookies was waiting.

"Ah, yes, those are for teatime." Aziraphale said, "But I see Eden doesn't want to wait." The angel chuckled as Eden handed Shadwell the biggest cookie. 

"Wellie was feeling a bit peckish." Shadwell concluded as Aziraphale and Tracy laughed. Eden loved her Godfather "Wellie." very much. 

 Crowley finally made his way downstairs and Eden squealed again, "DADA!" 

Crowley and Eden ran to each other and Crowley scooped her up and spun her around. "I missed you my little princess." Eden giggled when Crowley showers her with kisses.

"Why don't we show her the surprise before teatime?" Aziraphale suggested.