Laventon Profile

Name:Laventon Oak (Ancestor to Rowan Oak)

Looks:

Age: 17 (future 37)

Age: 17 (future 37)

Pokémon Owned
Hisuian Decidueye (Custom shiny)
Ursaluna (shiny)
Hisuian Arcanine (Alpha)
Kleavor (custom shiny)
Hisuian Goodra
Hisuian Braviary (Custom Shiny)
Walrein

Pokémon Team:

Hisuian Decidueye (Custom shiny) (♂)

Ability:Long Reach: The Pokémon uses its moves without making contact with the target

Ability:
Long Reach: The Pokémon uses its moves without making contact with the target.

Moves:

Roost: The user lands and rests its body. This move restores the user's HP. (Flying type)

Air Slash: The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. (Flying type)

Aerial Ace: The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.(Flying type)

Aura Sphere: The user lets loose a blast of aura power from deep within its body at the target. This attack never misses.(Fighting type)

Leaf Blade: The user handles a sharp leaf like a sword and attacks by cutting its target. This move has a heightened chance of landing a critical hit.(Grass type)

Triple Arrows: The user delivers an axe kick, then fires three arrows. This raises the chance of its future attacks landing critical hits and also lowers the target's defensive stats.(Fighting type)

Focus Energy: The user takes a deep breath and focuses so that its future attacks have a heightened chance of landing critical hits. (Normal type)

Bulk Up: The user tenses its muscles to bulk up its body, raising both its Attack and Defense stats.(Fighting type)

Psycho Cut: The user tears at the target with blades formed by psychic power. This move has a heightened chance of landing a critical hit.(Psychic type)