Let this mother out pt.1

sorry i have not updated in a while but i have been uninspired and watching the season 4 of charmed that is on Netflix did not help, but watching Jane the Virgin did help. 

previously on charmed: 

mom: i feel so lucky to be the mother of three special young woman. 

mom is doing the dishes and looks out the window and sees a crow and screams as it comes in

mal: babe i'm home. me and mel really got into it again 

mal goes into her bedroom and she finds her boyfriend having sex with another girl. mal leaves the house ignoring the protest. 

groupchat to Mel, Maggie, Mal from Mom

Mom - Girls, come home right now, all three of you 

the window from the attic bust open

Mom: Hear this! I have four! 

the girls come to the attic window to find their mom out the window dead. 

Girls: MOM! 

Macy: I think i'm you sister. 

harry: you are the chrmed ones. witches who are destined to save the world from imending doom. 

shows all four powers 

macy- teikinises 

mel- freezing time

maggie- reads minds

mal- distruction and light 

harry: i am an adviser. they call me a whiteligher. 

in the attic 

harry: this is mason and taylor whitelighters in training, mason please catch malinda up on what we have been talking about. 

harry: bad news. something in the underworld knows you four had your powers activated

mason: the spell won't work unless you use the power of four. 

the girls do the spell and defeat the demon. 

macy: mom is that you 

the borad shuffls around and says " D O N ' T  T R U S T  H A R--" 

but was interupped by maggie finishing that thousht saying  harry whitch made ahrry, taylor, and  mason appered 

harry: ladies im right here 

mal has to get up in the morning because  she has a docter apponitment for her baby. 

hrry: laddies. what do you need? 

macy: we- we said your name, but not to cally you. it was a mistake. 

mel: exactly. this just showing up thing isn't going to work. 

mel: it is a violation of our personal space. 

harry: well you summond me. i have been working very hard to decipher what the demon taydes meant when he said " it's begun" while in the midst of his death throes. 

mel: that does sound important. 

harry: extreamly. 

mel: you should get back to it, then 

macy: yeah

harry: why are you four acting so peculiar? 

they all minus mal she was flirting with mason started to prtest saying that they were acting normal. 

harry: excellent. then we will leave you in peace. come on maon would you please stop flirting with mal for the moment. 

harry: o but rember the underworld knows your the chramed ones, and we need you to keep safe. you must call is you see signs of increased demonic activty. 

then he started to list a bunch of thing of denomic activivty. harry, taylor, along with mason left 

leaving all the girls relived 

macy: we... we have to figure out who we can trust. the spirit in that board or our faithful advisor. 

while mal was getting ready to sleep and for tomorrow maggie was moving macy into their mom's room.