𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞:

ᴀ ʀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀɴᴋᴏᴡ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.═══╗

s y n o p s i s

Sienna doesn't know if what she is doing with her life is enough for her or too much. She keeps trying to search and look for this one thing that is missing, but she doesn't know what that missing piece is. Sienna could spend all the time dancing her mind, life, and soul away and hiding from the one summot [worrying about who her parents think and leaving her siblings behind] keeping her from finding the missing piece. Still, hiding won't get her to where she needs to go.

Rudy is trying to make the most out of his social media life that he didn't have much presence in since he was sixteen. But, instead of promoting himself and bonding with people who began to adore him because of the beloved character he played in a newly popular Netflix show, he sticks to inconsistent posting. All while he's trying to come up with this groundbreaking idea to make a story, he starts to give up when he gets nowhere after a while.

The two's worlds collide when Rudy comes across one of Sienna's videos on TikTok - intrigued he was - and searches for more and falls down a rabbit hole leading him right to her Instagram. He liked her work, so he told her, she liked his photography and a few short films and so she told him. What started as a mutual admiration, then a partnership bloomed into something the duo was not expecting. Which only grew and led to an impromptu road trip for the summer where they discover new things about one another and have fun seeing different parts of the country.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- c a s t -

Syera Plitt as SIENNA TAYLORᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇ

Syera Plitt as SIENNA TAYLORᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇ