Chapter 1

HI!!! Missed you lots, hope you enjoy :)

songs for this chapter:

call me - blondie

guns and roses - lana del rey

Chapter 1 -

Rosemary's POV

Sweat. Cigarettes. Bad Decisions.

I'm home.

There is a time in everyone's life where they find comfort in certain things. For some it could be a favorite blanket, a person, a movie, or even a pair of shoes. Unfortunately, none of those were ever a great comfort to me on those dark nights, so instead I turned to something greater.

Music, sex, and cigarettes. Maybe a few bad decisions were thrown into the mix along the way, but who knows? Actually, yeah, they were but shut up this is a free space.

Anyways it's another Friday night and we're performing at Pirates Den tonight. My band is made up of me and my best friends. Scarlet and Cora. I have no clue where I would be without them. Scarlet is the daredevil of the group, always partying and living life like nobody's watching. Cora is the laid back one who is always down for whatever and never gives a shit. She can either hate your guts and ignore your existence completely. Or she can be the biggest sweetheart known to mankind. We've been friends since high school, and we started the band our sophomore year. I'd say we've grown up just fine.

"Ro, come on tell her we should sing it! You know we can do it all we need is a little push and that's all I'm trying to do here." Scar practically whined when she barged into the dressing room followed by an unbothered Cora.

"I already told you we aren't doing it, go cry about it." Cora responds without even looking up from her book.

Classic Scar and Cora going back and forth about what we are gonna sing tonight. We all know Cora will always say yes to whatever, she just likes to mess with Scar for a bit before she tells her yes.

Scar is the youngest of the group being only 19 so, she gets treated like a baby by our sweet mother hen Cora. She graduated with our class for being smart as fuck, the only downside is she has to live with being the baby since Cora and I are both 21. She'll be 20 in a few days, though it won't stop Cora from giving her shit.

"C'mon we'll do it as an early happy birthday to strawberry shortcake over there." I barely get the last word out before Scar throws her shoe at me. The second I said strawberry shortcake I knew it was coming.

"Listen up bitch I dyed my hair red one time! Just once! How would I know that I would end up looking like strawberry shortcake!"

Cora starts cackling which leads to all of us laughing so hard there are tears in our eyes. Shortly after our laughing attack we all start getting ready and make sure our makeup is fixed before we perform.