Steel Ball FUN

kars and polnareff was in a car. they be driving and shit #slay!! polneff was had such big hair that it took up the entire fucking car. wtf polnareff i hate you. kars growled like the anime bitch he is and chopped off pilanreff's beautioful hair. wtf kars!! thenb pokllanrfe started creyign. kars almost drownded, but he took control of the kar because he is part kars. then he made it go vrom vrom an they finally reach steal beall run. they get out car and startd kissing. gyro and johnny walkaed in but johnny in a wheelchair i frogot. johnny wheeled himself in and gyro walked in. johnny said "omg cute couple start fucking". gyro stared at him for a minute.

then he said "johnny u cant just say that to people" kars and polareff said "we dont mind" then took off their cloths. bthne polnareff said "wow kars so hunky hunk big fat schlong" he sucked his juicy juicy tender hot dog. gyro vomitted and used the joestar secret technique: run away. johnny looked at him in disbelief and followed after him. kars'ss pillarmens frosting came out of his dck. polanref swallowed it. then pilnaeff put his schlong in kars and came bc hes a weak little bitch. anyways they put their clothes back on and got on their horses. johnny and gyro were making out for some reason. "ay johnny we gotta get to the frist phase" gyro said in his sexy italian mama mia spicy meat-a-ball accent. then they id the thign where horses move and they made it. then on the second phase diego brando approached them/  "hey he kinda looks like dio from part 3 of jojaoow stradsut fysyhdars" said pilnaref. "SHUT UR UGLY MOUTH SUTPID POOR PERSON" diego said turning into  a dinsaoure and then ate plonfereff. kars started cryng and go sooo emo... he sang the lyrics to creep by radiohead and hten sang say something im givingu p on yoyu... then he said "actually polnareff is so fucking ugly im glad he died" diego agreed and stopped beingg dinosaur. hot pants appeared and said "what the freak!!!" at waht she saw. william zeppeli, hps husband AND boyfriend agreed at the sight. it was diego and kars making out. then funny valentine appeared and killed thm all. the end.

The Ultimate JJBA FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara