1. Freak

Recommended Song!! ^^

1. Freak

2044 words

Third Person's POV:

Whilst The Dude, Jeff and Gareth played their instruments loudly, Jason came out of nowhere and ruined that. Like he always ruins everything. They all stopped what they were doing and walked up to them. "Little early Fellas. Shows not 'till next week." Gareth spoke. One of Jason's friends replied, "Oh, that was music you were playing?" he said.

"We're looking for Eddie Munson. He is in this band if this is what you can even call this," Jason spoke. "Why do you care?" Gareth asked him as everyone watched and listened. "That's our business," Jason replied.

Gareth and Jason stared at each other for a second not saying a word, then Gareth noticed a similar face. "Lucas?" he said with an intensely confused face. "What are you doing with these douchebags?" Gareth asked confusingly, as Jason turned around to face Lucas. "We're just trying to find Eddie, Man," Lucas said with his hands in his pockets. Gareth shortly replied, "Well you have eyes, don't ya. He's not here." he said. Jason sighed softly, nodding ever so slightly before he punched Gareth.

Gareth groaned in pain, and Lucas' eyes widened. "Hey, man!" Jeff tried running to Gareth to help, but one of Jason's friends grabbed him and pulled him back. Patrick pushed The Dude away too. "Ah, shit" Gareth moaned in pain. Jason grabbed onto Gareth and pulled him closer, before shouting at him. "Where is he?!" Jason asked, wishing he would respond. "I don't know!" Gareth responded, Jason, repeated what he said but louder.

"I don't know!!" Gareth yelled at him, and Jason punched him again. "Hey! Let him go, man. Let him go!" Jeff shouted at Jason while Jason spun him around and launched him at the drums. Lucas brought his hands to his head and started panicking. Gareth lay on the ground as everyone watched, Jason walked up to him and stepped on his fingers.

Gareth screamed in pain. Jason put his hand on Gareth's upper back, as he spoke, "It's gonna be hard to play those drums with a broken hand!" Jason yelled at him. "Dustin!" Gareth spoke loudly through groans and moans. "What?" Jason asked. "Dustin Henderson!" Gareth yelled again.

"What?" Jason said confused once again. "Dustin Henderson! He wa-... He was calling around asking if anybody had seen Eddie. Maybe he found him. Maybe he found him!" Gareth spoke sounding like he was going to cry. "See? That wasn't so hard, was it?" Jason said patting Gareth on the back. "Now. Where do we find this Dustin?" Jason asked him.

Back at school:

Gareth, Jeff and others were sitting at the table they normally sit at. As Gareth and Jeff spoke Chance came up, as he stops next to Gareth and grabbed his shoulder. "I'll bring him back," he said. Jeff frowned. "What, why?!" Chance looked at him annoyed, but still replied, "Jason wants to talk with him. He'll. Be. Back. Soon." he spoke with anger in his voice, Gareth bit his lower lip, confused. "Or do we have a problem? If so go to Jason?"

There was an awkward second of silence before Chance spoke again, as he pulled Gareth up from his chair, "Okay. Good. Bring him back at three!" Chance said leaving Jeff behind as he asked, "Wait!-" Chance didn't reply but just grabbed Gareth's wrist to make sure he didn't run away. Over wise, he'd break his wrist. Now, he was face to face with the dude that threatened to break his hand and the same dude that punched him like five times in the face.

Jason didn't explain anything, but, just stared at Gareth, before Gareth spoke to him Jason looked at his lips then quickly looked back at his eyes.

"Hey! Jason, if you don't tell me why I'm here I'll just leave through that door," he said pointing toward a door that was slightly open about a few inches, Jason pressed his lips into a thin line whilst he crossed his arms. "I need your help, I guess." Jason went to continue as Gareth took a step back, "I feel you have more to say..." Jason exhaled and looked at Andy who was sitting in the corner of the room watching them, whilst Chance sat next to him with his head on his shoulder.