{E} Chrissy

Honestly, I was surprised that, Chrissy wanted to skip the Championship game to see the huge DnD game. I thought she was joking at first until I realized she was serious, The queen of Hawkins, Chrissy Cunningham skipping her boyfriend's game.  I had sent her a gift before the game, a shirt to be specific something more of her style you could say. I'm currently waiting for Chrissy outside the gym, she said she'll meet me here after grandmaster plan.

I grabbed a cigarette, lighting it. I heard the gym doors open, I saw Chrissy walking out into her custom made HellFire shirt, she had her hair down and her signature blue eyeshadow. "God, you're hot." I accidentally blurted out. Her face developed a pink tint on her face. "Oh, uh, did I say that out loud?" I rub the back of my neck, in embarrassment. "Yes you did, Eddie, but I appreciate it.." She said softly, she looked up at me and smiled. I grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the opposite direction of the school, we stopped at a door opening it to reveal the club room. The members were waiting on us, "Did you kidnap Chrissy?!" Henderson shot a look at me his jaw was wide open. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't?" I smirked. "He definitely did.." She had let go of my hand, latching herself onto my arm placing her head on my shoulder. I felt my face turn hot."Okay okay, before you two start sucking each others faces let's start." Henderson glared at us.

The other members are discussing some plan, since the only men standing are Sinclair and Henderson. I turn to Chrissy she's pulled out pompoms? I raised an eyebrow.  "What are those  for?" I point at the pompoms. "It's a surprise." She mumbled. "Whatever you say, Cheerleader." She giggled and turned away.

The game resumed, Henderson was shaking the dice. I saw Chrissy doing some minor cheer stunts in the corner, I think she was practicing. God she's incredibly hot. I looked around the room, "Eyes on the board, Roberts." I scoffed.

"You got this, Eddi- team!" She shouted.
I smirked, pulling Chrissy towards me. When I looked back, I saw the 20 Sinclair rolled. "You did it!" Henderson looked at Sinclair, smiling.

I grabbed Chrissy and pulled her into a kiss, her eyes widened as she kissed me back.