46

________________________

𝟏𝟐 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐4𝐭𝐡 🎄
📍𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 4:26 🌅

"alright smith gather all your shit, your going home!" the guard said banging on my cell bars making me jump up in excitement

i gladly grabbed the little bit of stuff i had and put my hands infront of me so the guard could hand cuff me to go get patted down and change my clothes.

she handcuffed me and walked me through the cafeteria seeing all the pussy ass niggas who asses i whooped since i been in here.

we walked to the door into a hallway leading into the offices and shit, she put her badge up to the pad and the door slid open.

i coulda did a backflip with how happy my ass was.

they did a strip search.. it was very uncomfortable ngl. they gave me MY fucking clothes finally and MY draws. my beautiful draws man..

i lowkey fattened up so ts was a lil tight around the dick and balls. after i put the rest of my stuff on she walked me to the office to be met with jalani and tj. i ran like a lil ass kid to see them.

"my baby sissss" i said hugging her tight. "yo muddy!" i said dapping up tj and giving him a hug.

"waddup gang, you finally free how it feel?" tj said.

"man.. it feel good! get me tf up outta hea" i said as they laughed and we walked to jalani car.

____________

i wanted to surprise neveah so i was gon wait until it was later in the day, i just realized it was christmas.

the main thing on my mind was iyus. i checked my phone seeing it was 6:45.

i was sitting in my living room inhaling everything in my house. it was so nice. and my couch, it used to be my mothers. it was soo soft.

i walked upstairs to my room and plopped on my bed.

"so fucking soft" i groaned into my covers while mushing my fingers into the soft comforter and throw blankets.

i sat up and walked into my bathroom inside my room and turned on the shower.

______________