Sirius Black

"Hello darling."

<><><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><>

Aurora gasped as she saw her husband. There he was standing there is his nice suit.  It had been so long since they since each other. She had missed him so very much. The kids got up from the chairs they were sitting on.

"Dad!" Alison shouted rushing to hug him. He grunted from the impact, but he wrapped his arms around her, he opened his arms open for Claire who rushed into her dad arms as well.

"I've missed you girls." Sirius spoke kissing the side of their heads.

Claire giggled parting from her dad, "It's been hell." She spoke.

Once the girls had finished their hug from their dad. Henry was next. "Hey dad." He said in an almost whisper.

"Son." Sirius stated. They chuckled hugging each other.

Once they finished hugging Sirius got a clear image of his wife.

He had missed her so much. It was hard for him to be away from his family especially in a time of need.

Aurora was very happy to see her husband, she missed him. The kids saw the looks their parents were sending each other so they decided to leave.

"We're going to go and give you time." Claire spoke linking her hand with Alison's. 

"We're happy your home dad." Alison added. Claire and Alison kissed their father's cheek going out the door.